Tokyo Dark -Remembrance- Announced for Consoles

DjptVrrVsAEILMm.jpg

''TOKYO DARK -Remembrance- completes the mysteries left by the original, bringing a Director's Cut to Nintendo Switch™ and PlayStation®4 this winter. Rebuilt for consoles featuring new scenes, art & additional endings. Published by Sony Unties. ''

Super stoked to see this i really enjoyed the game on Steam, i imagine the plat will have you go for all the endings. aF1DGqn.png

Source - https://twitter.com/CherryMochii

5 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Never heard of this before. Does anyone have a spoilerfree synopsis about this series? I'm sure the Wikipedia page will describe everything about the plot.

You play as Detective Itō Ayami who is searching for her missing partner, Detective Kazuki Tanaka. Choices you make in game will affect Ayami's mental state via the S.P.I.N system (Sanity, Professionalism, Investigation, Neurosis) and will change the outcome of the story.

Old announcement trailer

Spoiler

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SteelFreaxx said:

You play as Detective Itō Ayami who is searching for her missing partner, Detective Kazuki Tanaka. Choices you make in game will affect Ayami's mental state via the S.P.I.N system (Sanity, Professionalism, Investigation, Neurosis) and will change the outcome of the story.

Old announcement trailer

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks, the trailer looks interesting.

6 minutes ago, Nexuds121 said:

Never heard of it as well. Will this game have English Dub Voice Casters?

No, the original was Japanese with sub only. This was a kickstarter game and one of the goals was English dub but unfortunately they never reached it.

2 hours ago, SteelFreaxx said:

''TOKYO DARK -Remembrance- completes the mysteries left by the original, bringing a Director's Cut to Nintendo Switch2122.png and PlayStation00ae.png4 this winter. Rebuilt for consoles featuring new scenes, art & additional endings. Published by Sony Unties. ''

So is this a standalone game? The original was just not the Directors Cut or am I misunderstanding it? The part with 'completes the mysteries' confuses me, because it sounds like a second part ?

Edited by Kurorac
clarification

9 minutes ago, Kurorac said:

So is this a standalone game? The original was just not the Directors Cut or am I misunderstanding it? The part with 'completes the mysteries' confuses me, because it sounds like a second part 1f605.png

Yeah, phrasing is very awkward. Seem to be standalone meaning that the original they mentioned is the vanilla version: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_Dark

Edited by fabmorais_2011