easily boostable?

Extratenzy

Everything is boostable, just matching up in the lobbys could take a couple of tries, and you need 2 teams of 5 which also is a hard task to get everyone on time etc.. But it's boostable, I did it with a group (Last man standing)

Last man standing you have to boost no matter what, or you have to be extremely lucky to pop it somehow. There was a gamemode before which was like search and destroy, but they removed it somehow. If you don't want to waste too much time boost the first 2 trophies I list under this, bounty hunter is just useless, out of my experience I only challenged one guy that achieved over 15 kills and didn't get killed. Also you have to listen to the audio of the game to know if a guy is on a 15 killstreak.

I'll set the most difficult trophies to obtain:

Last man standing

Bounty hunter x

Questions later x

x = Achievable in regular gameplay but takes some time and a little luck.

Good luck with it if you think about platina it, but it's a fun game after all, really enjoyed it.

Edited by VLAAMINGK_N1
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, prior a card change you could get a 100 of them in a couple of hours. Now it's all about getting tons of gold and buying champion levels...which sadly takes way longer than it should ?

Chances are you will get almost every other trophy along the way.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/12/2018 at 2:24 PM, xLordOF_WaR said:

Any chances of this new way to earn cards “return to normal”? 

no unfortunately not. ive had friends contact the developers regarding the unfairness of the time difference before and after their february patch. it went from a 10 hr plat to nearly 100 hrs lol. best way is to chip at it little at a time so u dont kill urself from boredom

On 16/11/2018 at 1:48 PM, Atom1cMoose said:

no unfortunately not. ive had friends contact the developers regarding the unfairness of the time difference before and after their february patch. it went from a 10 hr plat to nearly 100 hrs lol. best way is to chip at it little at a time so u dont kill urself from boredom

:(

• 4 weeks later...