You Do Know Jack Guide - Collect All Uncle Jack Shows

GamingWithAbyss1

7am - WAKEY WAKEY

12pm - NEWS HOUR

4pm / 16:00 - I HEAR YOU, PLAY WITH JACK,  FUNNY OLD CUSTOMS

7:30pm / 19:30 - FAMOUS BRITONS, WELL WELL WELL, HUMOUR HOUR, THAT TASTES AMAZING, WHAT IS IT?

10:30pm - 11:30pm / 22:30 - 23:30 - NIGHTY NIGHT

1. I HEAR YOU - MY HUSBAND SLEEPS IN A SMALL BED
2. FUNNY OLD CUSTOMS - MAYPOLE
3. NEWS HOUR - PSA DOWNERS
4. NEWS HOUR - LOOK AT YOU
5. NEWS HOUR - DO WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING
6. NEWS HOUR - WHAT TO DO ABOUT DOWNERS
7. HUMOUR HOUR - DOWNERS
8. I HEAR YOU - JOY
9. I HEAR YOU - OLD NEWSPAPERS
10. I HEAR YOU - WHOSE UNCLE ARE YOU?
11. THAT TASTES AMAZING, WHAT IS IT? - BREAD EXTENDERS
12. WELL WELL WELL - SCURVY
13. WELL WELL WELL - CHOLERA
14. NIGHTY NIGHT - RED RIDING HOOD (PART 1)
15. NIGHTY NIGHT - RED RIDING HOOD (PART 2)
16. NIGHTY NIGHT - PIED PIPER (PART 1)
17. NIGHTY NIGHT - PIED PIPER (PART 2)
18. HUMOUR HOUR - GERMANS
19. HUMOUR HOUR - BRITS
20. I HEAR YOU - ENJOYING SIMON SAYS
21. I HEAR YOU - WORD OF THE DAY
22. NEWS HOUR - ARE THEY SLEEPING
23. NEWS HOUR - GARDEN DISTRICT
24. NEWS HOUR - GOING OUT AT NIGHT ISN'T BRIGHT
25. NEWS HOUR - NEWS ITEMS
26. NEWS HOUR - RANDOM THINGS THE FACE SAYS
27. NIGHTY NIGHT - GOLDILOCKS (PART 1)
28. NIGHTY NIGHT - GOLDILOCKS (PART 2)
29. NIGHTY NIGHT - HANSEL AND GRETEL (PART 1)
30. NIGHTY NIGHT - HANSEL AND GRETEL (PART 2)
31. PLAY WITH JACK - EPISODE 1
32. THAT TASTES AMAZING, WHAT IS IT? - EDIBLE WEEDS
33. THAT TASTES AMAZING, WHAT IS IT? - LICHENS
34. WAKEY WAKEY - WAKEY #1
35. WAKEY WAKEY - WAKEY #2
36. WAKEY WAKEY - WAKEY #3
37. WAKEY WAKEY - WAKEY #4
38. WAKEY WAKEY - WAKEY #5
39. WELL WELL WELL - TUBERCULOSIS
40. WELL WELL WELL - PLAGUE DOESN'T EXIST
41. FUNNY OLD CUSTOMS - HUMAN SACRIFICE
42. FUNNY OLD CUSTOMS - PINATA
43. FAMOUS BRITONS - BLOODY MARY
44. FAMOUS BRITONS - KING GEORGE III

45. PLAY WITH JACK - WEAPONS (This unlock for me in Sally Chapter)

There is 44 total memories between Chapter 1 - 3

Arthur's Memories - 20

Sally's Memories - 12

Ollie's Memories 12

Edited by A_B_Y_S_S_1
  • Like 2

Appreciate this listing, however I have two things that don’t seem to add up for myself.

You have Play with Jack : Episode 1. For me this is listed as Play with Jack: Weapons.

In addition I’ve gone through almost 100 day cycles now in search for I Hear You: My Husband sleeps in a small bed, yet it is no where to be found.

Was your Play with Jack episode about him teaching people to fight the Germans via Simon says?

If not there may be 2 Play with Jack episodes...

I’m at 43/44 while missing I Hear You : Husband Small bed and Play with Jack: EP 1. So technically I’m missing 2 for a total of 45. Might be buggy(?).

Everything else for me checks out though, nice list.

Edited by Skurkitty

Yeah I almost reach 100 days getting all of them. The Trophy for me unlock at 44 total. I didn't find a "Play with Jack: Weapons" 

Stupid question but are you on PC or Xbox or PS4. Maybe for some reason the system are different. My Play with Jack was about Simon Say. 

I will watch some more just in case any more show up

3 hours ago, A_B_Y_S_S_1 said:

Yeah I almost reach 100 days getting all of them. The Trophy for me unlock at 44 total. I didn't find a "Play with Jack: Weapons" 

Stupid question but are you on PC or Xbox or PS4. Maybe for some reason the system are different. My Play with Jack was about Simon Say. 

I’m almost done with this on my second account all I’m missing is I hear you simon says but when I get to 4pm and simon says is on it will not register I reloaded saves for all characters still nothing it’s gettingnreally annoying I don’t know what to do 

4 hours ago, A_B_Y_S_S_1 said:

1 minute ago, Blackhawkfan93 said:

I’m almost done with this on my second account all I’m missing is I hear you simon says but when I get to 4pm and simon says is on it will not register I reloaded saves for all characters still nothing it’s gettingnreally annoying I don’t know what to do 

Never mind I got simon says but it was a different play with jack episode this game is broken lol 

I can confirm, that the collectibles trophy is GLITCHED.

First problem are the Jack episodes, there are 45 in the game, but you need only 44. HOWEVER! You might get stuck at 43/44 and the last one just won't appear for some reason. I tried watching the Jack episodes for 300 ingame days with no success. Not just me as I read here.

The other problem is a mask called "Germany" which can be found in the newspaper office in Arthurs story. You can pick it up but it won't count in the collectibles menu. You will get stuck at 87/88 collectibles at the end. 86/88 if Jack Episodes are a bitch for you. So... it is better to wait for a patch which HOPEFULLY will fix this shit. As a completionist a situation liek that is a pure nightmare for me right now. I don't want this piece of crap to kill my 100% completion....

31 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

I can confirm, that the collectibles trophy is GLITCHED.

First problem are the Jack episodes, there are 45 in the game, but you need only 44. HOWEVER! You might get stuck at 43/44 and the last one just won't appear for some reason. I tried watching the Jack episodes for 300 ingame days with no success. Not just me as I read here.

The other problem is a mask called "Germany" which can be found in the newspaper office in Arthurs story. You can pick it up but it won't count in the collectibles menu. You will get stuck at 87/88 collectibles at the end. 86/88 if Jack Episodes are a bitch for you. So... it is better to wait for a patch which HOPEFULLY will fix this shit. As a completionist a situation liek that is a pure nightmare for me right now. I don't want this piece of crap to kill my 100% completion....

I got my final one in an episode that I already got the tracking is so broken for this game lol and it’s a shame about collectibles hopefully they fix it soon and fix tracking for jack shows 

Edited by Blackhawkfan93
Error

1 minute ago, Kymar17 said:

idk why alot of ppl think there are only 44 when people are obtaining ones that arent in the list of 44 jack shows.

Yeah it’s weird I think it has to do with the fact the trophy pops when u reach 44 it did for me but later I went to sleep woke up at 4pm again and the 45th jack show popped for me so the game is really messed up when it comes to tracking 

6 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Eh... I said in the very first sentence: there are 45.

I was directing it towards you.. basically what Blackhawkfan93 said Because the trophy can pop at 44. Not just on this site but others people think its 44 so then its believed that there are 44 masks which there should only be 43. I fell into that category and now im trying to make people aware?

Edited by Kymar17

3 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Don't worry: I think there's a good chance this will be fixed. The game seems to be doing well, good budgeting (was front page of the PS Store I believe) etc.

Yeah I’m going to agree that they’re bugged (for some people). I went up to 250 days and didn’t find the last 2 I needed (Husband in small bed, EP1 of playing with jack).

So I’m just going to finish my pacifist run since those are never fun and wait for some patches, then I’ll clean up the rest. Really unfortunate when game bugs effect trophies/achievements.

Edited by Skurkitty

13 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

Yeah I’m going to agree that they’re bugged (for some people). I went up to 250 days and didn’t find the last 2 I needed (Husband in small bed, EP1 of playing with jack).

So I’m just going to finish my pacifist run since those are never fun and wait for some patches, then I’ll clean up the rest. Really unfortunate when game bugs effect trophies/achievements.

I've heard husband in small bed about 200 times xD Wish we could trade buddy

1 hour ago, Skurkitty said:

This guy on reddit found all the masks in act 1 it seems, so credit to him. Act 2 and 3 I haven’t seen anything yet.

Source

Yeah I have those 20 from Arthur's Chapter. If I had to guess... Sally has 12 and Ollie has 12 even though there is 45 uncle jack shows. Keep in mind I'm just guessing

• 3 years later...

I'm currently on my first playthrough. I started the trophy requirement at day 15 and by day 32 I had all but 1 which is Funny Old Customs: Human Sacrifce. Its now day 151 and I had to give up. I always get the maypole and pinata, but never human sacrifice. I don't think it matters which character does it because as I said I unlocked and ticked them all off with Arthur and I'd only just arrived at village where you take joy for the first time. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...