Solo the platinum

Flex_Da_Brent

The platinum is possible solo bar one trophy that requires you to play one level with a friend. Once that’s out of the way everything is possible solo. As for trophies that are easier co-op, the speedruns (apart from hard and fast) can be easier with a friend. However, you’d need to have complete coordination with your partner and well, I thought it wasn’t worth the hassle! 

• 2 years later...
4 minutes ago, DiegoDolmetscher said:

Hello, guys!
Just a question: is it necessary having a PS Plus membership so as to earn the co-op trophy?

Thanks in advance and greetings from Italy! 1f60e.png

Hello from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania ? I can confirm that you don't necessarily need PSPlus for the coop trophy. My wife and I acquired this one playing locally with 2 controllers ? Ciao!!

• Like 1

On 8/26/2018 at 1:56 PM, Flex_Da_Brent said:

Hi I'm thinking to go for the platinum trophy on this game but I wanted to know if you can get it solo or if there is co-op required for some trophies. Maybe some trophies are easier in co-op?

I did all time-trials solo, they aren't bad at all. I would argue that they might be easier solo anyways since you are not depending on your partner not screwing up ? You'll be fine. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DiegoDolmetscher said:

Hello, guys!
Just a question: is it necessary having a PS Plus membership so as to earn the co-op trophy?

Thanks in advance and greetings from Italy! 1f60e.png

Unravel 2 has no online coop, only local. So no, you don't need PS+

I got the platinum some weeks ago and did everything solo (I initially played the story with my wife, cause we just love to play coop games) but did all achievements solo then. 

It is easier in my opinion because your success does not depend on someone else, but when you are a good team you can surely do this in coop aswell.

On 11/16/2020 at 11:45 PM, Arcesius said:

I did all time-trials solo, they aren't bad at all. I would argue that they might be easier solo anyways since you are not depending on your partner not screwing up 1f605.png You'll be fine. 

I find it funny that a lot of people were basically saying Unravel Two was really difficult doing those time-trials especially when the game first came out. But when you play much harder games, Unravel Two doesn't feel that bad in comparison, hence why it's probably not that bad for others and why it's bad for many.

If the most difficult game people have done is something like Assassin's Creed Odyssey, then they will find Unravel Two and many indie games in general to be quite difficult. Personally for me, I've played enough indies and harder games in my life to see Unravel Two as completely doable by yourself.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9.10.2022 at 0:42 PM, brentmorrow88 said:

Can someone tell me why the difficulty rating is so high (8!) on here compared to the guide at PS Trophies (5)? Which is more accurate? I've never seen such a discrepancy between the two sites.

8 is definitely much closer to the difficulty of this game. There's also a community poll for the difficulty on .org and no one voted less than 7.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Just started the game, I plan to solo the platinum, I've already taken the coop trophy out of the way thanks to the PSVita in remote play. Whish me luck, but expect savage rants during the time trials ?

Edit. As infuriating and anxiety inducing as I thought it would be, I'll probably do the time trials when I'll get the PS5, for the faster loading times, we'll see.

Edited by Brightblade76
  • Like 1