More difficult then the others?

OJ9999vr

This platinum may actually be a bit difficult, because of the "master" trophies. Normally a 18 hole course has a par around 70, and scoring around 60 means you'll need to get a -10 or so. Not to mention the controls may be a bit difficult to get used to.

Of course the platinum is way more obtainable then The Golf Club 2, because of the millionaire trophy. Even though it's not very difficult.

So what do you think?

The trophies might get me to buy this game, as they are heavy on PGA Tour-related quests. This looks similar to EA's old Tiger Woods/ Rory games of playing on official PGA courses. I haven't picked up a Golf Club game bc they seem heavy on user-made courses and online play.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PerryToxteth said:

The trophies might get me to buy this game, as they are heavy on PGA Tour-related quests. This looks similar to EA's old Tiger Woods/ Rory games of playing on official PGA courses. I haven't picked up a Golf Club game bc they seem heavy on user-made courses and online play.

Have only played the first myself. All these trophies seems to be related to the campaign, would have been way too easy if you could do them on user created levels. The hard part about the game is that you have to use the analog stick to strike the ball, meaning if you don't hit it straight on it'll curve away easily.

Still i'm very interested in doing this.

Assuming you can choose the tees you play from it shouldn't prove too difficult to shoot those low scores. There are also different difficulties for the swings if you are not used to golf games. TPC Deere Run is a par 71, meaning a 59 will be 12 under. I believe TPC Summerlin will require -12 also. The rest of the trophies are easy and you'll likely get a hole in one during career mode. Not sure how sponsor goals will be in this, but that may require some time.

16 hours ago, dalailama1989 said:

The use of my patented "No-Slices"-Rig is encouraged.

Maybe it'll help :D

gcds4_zpsualsg7cb.jpg

Well if this isn't just flat out cheating. Why do people always have to look for ways to cut corners and cheat?

Do you use this method online against people? Hopefully you only use it offline alone, by yourself, in a dark dank basement wishing you had a friend... Just one.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, marcoballistic said:

Well if this isn't just flat out cheating. Why do people always have to look for ways to cut corners and cheat?

Do you use this method online against people? Hopefully you only use it offline alone, by yourself, in a dark dank basement wishing you had a friend... Just one.

Calm your tits.

I used this for the FIR and GIR-trophies on the first game, so offline-only.

I hardly ever play online; I don't like people. I like my basement.

Curious: this was your first post in six years; this must really upset you, huh?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, marcoballistic said:

Relax dude...RELAX.

4 hours ago, marcoballistic said:

Lighten up, Francis.

3 hours ago, dalailama1989 said:

Curious: this was your first post in six years; this must really upset you, huh?

You just never know what will draw them out...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dalailama1989 said:

Calm your tits.

I used this for the FIR and GIR-trophies on the first game, so offline-only.

I hardly ever play online; I don't like people. I like my basement.

Ouch multiple dank retorts before I could reply... Oh well.

Yeah basically not a fan of people who take short cuts. But since it was only offline then I guess it's ok. Pisses me off if it's competitive!

As for the 6 year no posts. Never looked at the forums here. So never felt I needed to post. But searching for new TGC 2019 trophies, (as I enjoy platinuming golf games especially TGC2 millionaire trophy was great challenge) it accidentally linked me to this thread. Luckily I remembered my log in details so I could message you. Otherwise I would not have bothered... true story lol

On 26/08/2018 at 6:27 PM, dalailama1989 said:

gcds4_zpsualsg7cb.jpg

Edited by marcoballistic

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Schmitt_Wylde said:

People really seems to be offended by that pic, aren't they?!

All I'm thinking is... Does that really work? hahahaha

Given the game's horrible swing mechanics, I'm tempted.  And the irons play is completely unrealistic. 

54 minutes ago, PerryToxteth said:

Given the game's horrible swing mechanics, I'm tempted.  And the irons play is completely unrealistic. 

I'll give it a try! I mean... It's worth the shot, right?
I've been able to play pretty decent without something like that, but a little help is never harmful! haha

• Like 1

On 8/26/2018 at 0:27 PM, dalailama1989 said:

gcds4_zpsualsg7cb.jpg

I used to do similar with the old links games on PC. Instead it was using rulers to keep the mouse going in a straight line. Good times, and yes I'm old. Dont judge me! Get off my lawn!

• Like 3