Onslaught Connection Issues

Trying to go for 100% with a friend, but struggling to get connected to each other. 

Did work quite smoothly 2-3 months ago, but did Vietname DLC first at that time. Now it is almost impossible for us to get connected. 
Tried whatever I could think of incl. signing out of PSN and signing in again, restarting game/console etc. Squad invitation does not work, neither does Search in public games or joining via friends. 

Trophies have been achieved now and then according to the trophy stats, hence no server issue I believe. 

Any ideas/sugggestions?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 21.10.2018 at 11:34 PM, JamesCapitall said:

My game is like this, I stayed 2 hours today and I could not play. 
But last night the server ran normally and picked up 4 trophies this way. 
It seems to work only in some periods of the day, it was yesterday at dawn that worked.

Hahaha. It is you, it was a last-second join on that Isla game. We both died as soon as we captured the last objective too. Congrats on your %100.

• 1 month later...
On 21. 10. 2018. at 10:34 PM, JamesCapitall said:

My game is like this, I stayed 2 hours today and I could not play. 
But last night the server ran normally and picked up 4 trophies this way. 
It seems to work only in some periods of the day, it was yesterday at dawn that worked.

Can you remember who Was the host of that game? 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

You just have to find the magic host with a very good connection not just speed probably with a good router too that allows every possible connection (dmz, port forward etc.) I know our host had these conditions and we could connect him in instant even randoms joined from time to time.Other actions such as sign out-in, router restart will not work. So I don't think the servers are broken just Onslaught works a little bit different than the multiplayer part which is still functioning very well.