100% Completable solo?

Letenko

Hello all,

sorry if the question has been answered before, but I couldn't find it. I like to play games solo, since I find it enjoyable to unwind that way, I know the game is online only and that is fine, however is it possible to earn every trophy (including the DLC) solo? I do not mind if it makes the grinds harder, if they are in the realm of possibility (i.e. Dark Souls is completely doable solo with multiple playthroughs). Or should I expect a few boosting sessions to complete some of 'em? 

If you enjoy playing only single player then this probably isn't the game for you. This is one of those games that's really only enjoyable with other people. A lot of the game is possible to complete solo but the raid trophies in particular have to be done in a group of 6 people unless you're very skilled at the Crota's End raid, which can be done solo if you have the PS3 version of the game but unless your light level is at maximum and you have the right weapons/subclass setup then it's very difficult to pull off.

Edited by SlimSanta94
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

There are multiple trophies requiring up to 5 other people so no it can’t be 100%ed solo. Strikes require 3 people in a Fire Team and raids need 6.

6 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

If you enjoy playing only single player then this probably isn't the game for you. This is one of those games that's really only enjoyable with other people. A lot of the game is possible to complete solo but the raid trophies in particular have to be done in a group of 6 people unless you're very skilled at the Crota's End raid.

These^

If you don't have a dedicated fireteam to play with, then don't bother getting Destiny because playing solo will bore the pants off you. Also, there are a lot of activities that are really hard/impossible to do solo.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Damn, not what I wished for ... I do enjoy multiplayer and playing with friends, it's just that I do not need to wait for people to log in and be available to play if I play solo. Anyway, I'm still gonna have to buy the game for my collection, but it seems I'll leave it in my backlog for now. Has there been any word on the server closure and is it easy to find a friendly group, or is it a DeadGame™?

17 minutes ago, Letenko22 said:

Damn, not what I wished for ... I do enjoy multiplayer and playing with friends, it's just that I do not need to wait for people to log in and be available to play if I play solo. Anyway, I'm still gonna have to buy the game for my collection, but it seems I'll leave it in my backlog for now. Has there been any word on the server closure and is it easy to find a friendly group, or is it a DeadGame2122.png?

Flawless Raider. Good luck with that solo :D Even with 6 guys, all must know exactly what they doing.

4 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

If you're playing on PS3 then it's actually harder with 6 people than it is to just solo it xD 

But you can't 100% the PS3 version  alone because PS3 and PS4 have a shared trophy list yet Age of Iron DLC never came out on PS3. So there's that . . .

Just now, Bullstomp said:

But you can't 100% the PS3 version  alone because PS3 and PS4 have a shared trophy list yet Age of Iron DLC never came out on PS3. So there's that . . .

Then you just get flawless raider on PS3 and then move over to PS4 to do Rise Of Iron if you're really desperate to solo it? Seems excessive but it's definitely more convenient then trying to find a team of 6 players that won't die. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...