Xbox May 21st Reveal Discussion & Predictions ( Bingo Card )

xVolloxx

Thanks to http://videogamer.com/ i thought i'd post this thread for the Xbox next-gen reveal 

Discussions , Predictions and any Opinions & an awesome Bingo Card enjoy ! 

Videogamer's youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/VideoGamerTV

Website http://videogamer.com/ 

VideoGamer UK Podcast : Next Xbox Predictions 

Xbox May 21st Reveal Bingo Card : 

xbox_bingo_card.jpg

Videogamer.com & VideoGamer Tv on Youtube Have A Lot Of Great Content Please Check Them Out Thanks . 

Also Feel Free To Post Your Post Opinions & Anything On Your Mind :) .

Edited by TheBolloxx

I'm curious to see if Microsoft learned from Sony and this reveal will be about the "hardcore" (oh, how I hate that term) gamer or if they're set in their ways and we'll have a ton of crappy Kinect reveals and features. I'm sure we'll be seeing something about Call of Duty and exclusive DLC.

Parker

I'm curious to see if Microsoft learned from Sony and this reveal will be about the "hardcore" (oh, how I hate that term) gamer or if they're set in their ways and we'll have a ton of crappy Kinect reveals and features. I'm sure we'll be seeing something about Call of Duty and exclusive DLC.

Parker

I don't think they've learned , i think they will go towards casual gamers and media users etc 

they will defiantly have a bunch of kinect information 

and since 90% of people who have an xbox play call of duty

they will be promoting it highly with the exclusive DLC . 

I think Microsoft have the biggest chance to win or lose 2morrow. If the pricing is like the UK pricing for the 360 when it came out and the Specs are on par or just about par of the  PS4, we could see a winner. The games I can't really say but if Microsoft lets Rare do their thing without controlling them much, I could see it as a problem for Sony. Next Microsoft has to get Japanese developers to produce games for the Xbox 3 only outside of Japan. By doing all of this we could see a very scary Christmas Console Sales War.

I predicted a lot of athletes and famous stars going about, along with much Kinect crap. I also really think they will try hard to integrate social networking.

Well i'm going to say all your predictions will come true !

I don't mind some social aspects of things but i mean minimum things 

If i wanted to be social i wouldn't be playing video games :P

MS is going to have to rely on blockbusters like COD. They've gotten rid of almost all of their 1st party developers. MS is going to have to really show me something to make me take the plunge day one, and new Kinect or tv integration features are not going to do it.