Profile Won't Update?

still nothing :( is it this stupid patch in this game or what ??? I can see owners and players of The Last Of Us on this site,more than 9000,but don't know why don't want to sync this game for me ... Is it done like you have to earn first trophy or ??? Don't know...

still nothing :( is it this stupid patch in this game or what ??? I can see owners and players of The Last Of Us on this site,more than 9000,but don't know why don't want to sync this game for me ... Is it done like you have to earn first trophy or ??? Don't know...

Well doh, you need to have atleast 1 trophy in the game in order for the site to see it ^^

I got XCom, Uncharted 3, ICO and the Shadow Colossus, Demon`s Souls, etc without trophies and none of them show up in my profile ^^

I'd suggest you haven't run them yet on your console ?

As soon as you launch a game for the first time, it is added to your list of games on psn. From there on, this site picks them up :)

The site doesn't pick up once you have a trophy.

I'd suggest you haven't run them yet on your console ?

As soon as you launch a game for the first time, it is added to your list of games on psn. From there on, this site picks them up :)

The site doesn't pick up once you have a trophy.

Well maybe thats true since RE 5 and DC online is there with 0 trophies and thats true I didn`t launch those yet, so yeh, you`re right. Sorry for the miss info :P

• Like 1

I've got some games with 0% completion on my profile here ... ICO,SOCOM,Blade kitten,Sonic... couple of them...but just SOCOM is PS3 :hmm: and the others PSN ... that's maybe why they are there...most of these games with 0-10% completion I never come back to them anyway...just tried but didn't like.Now THE LAST OF US ( Game of THE YEAR !!! I will vote for) and after going to ICO or maybe platinum Remember Me between :)

Edited by lubajz10