Profile Won't Update?

So for the last couple of days, whenever I try to update my psn profile, it does the usual steps >Validating>In Queue>Starting, and then it just gets stuck there and won't update.  I've let it sit there with the little icon like it's "working" for about an hour so I doubt it is simply lag.  Anyone else having this problem?  I am not premium but it's been well over 24 hours since my last update.

I don't know what you did Sly but it updated, it won't let me again for another 60 minutes of course since I have yet to be premiumized, but Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU! :)  I been messing around on here since last night trying to figure out what I did wrong lol.

Hello, I'm new to this site and I have the same problem. I created my account a few days ago and it still says I have to trophies. While yesterday and the day before I got some in Uncharted and LA Noire.

Does anyone know what's going on?

[edit] Oops, nevermind. I didn't know you could update it manually. It's working now. 

Sorry :)

Edited by Emyl

Hello, I'm new to this site and I have the same problem. I created my account a few days ago and it still says I have to trophies. While yesterday and the day before I got some in Uncharted and LA Noire.

Does anyone know what's going on?

[edit] Oops, nevermind. I didn't know you could update it manually. It's working now. 

Sorry :)

Edit: Was corrected.

Edited by skateak

Hello.. I'm JayBizzle311 and I have the exact situation happening to me... I can update other profiles but when I enter my own JayBizzle311 it gets stuck and says "Starting" with the continous cycle symbol.. It's like it just stops and never goes through..

I've gotten 2 trophies since I last succesfully updated it..  This has been going on for about 20 hour now.  If you could help I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

I'll try and post here the issue I'm having with my profile instead of making a new thread.

The issue at hand since earlier today is, that my profile doesn't seem to update or sync properly with my ps3. The profile didn't add two games I added today nor the trophies earned in them (Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands and Far Cry 2 would be the ones in question).

Already tried syncing ps3 with server, but the profile continues not to update.

EDIT: It's now working correctly again

Edited by voodoo_eyes

I'm having similar problems as well but a few additional ones on top of that.

Profile won't sync and display my games, I can't edit the time (it's currently set to Europe/London yet I'm PST) nor can I create a gaming session either.

I just bought lifetime membership after couple of weeks in here :) .But I have one problem with my newest game don't want update...The Last Of Us is my last game I played on my PS 3 but it's not showing up at my PSN profile here...what is it  :hmm:

I still have a problem :S The Last Of Us don't want to synch with this site :( even I play this game since 13.6. but it's still not between my other games...and have some of them with 0%  completion...but The Last Of Us I want to go for PT...some games I never come back,I just tried them but didn't like :( and some of them I'll complete later :)

hi, i created an account on this site two days ago and updated my psn profile multiple times, but i cannot view my psn profile and trophy card. seams that it gets not created... is this normal?

edit: funny, after i created this post it worked...

Edited by raeffs