Limited physical release.

Vergil

8 hours ago, Max654 said:

This is such bullshit of releasing limited copies with platinum trophies...

Why? I would say this is a great perk for some of these limited editions. Wish more would do the same as it adds an extra level of collectibility. I would also add that the Play-Asia releases are quite reasonably priced, $35 US including shipping. Compared to Limited Run they are also feature a lot more for the price and are a far better value.

3 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

The trophy list on this site has a platinum trophy.  Does that mean a plat is obtainable on more than only the Eastasiasoft?

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The only version with a Platinum, is this new retail release because the NA and EU digital versions don't have one.

It is possible that the Asian region digital release (if there is one) might share the platinum list. This was the case for Sound Shapes and I believe Tachyon Project.

2 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Why? I would say this is a great perk for some of these limited editions. Wish more would do the same as it adds an extra level of collectibility. I would also add that the Play-Asia releases are quite reasonably priced, $35 US including shipping. Compared to Limited Run they are also feature a lot more for the price and are a far better value.

It is possible that the Asian region digital release (if there is one) might share the platinum list. This was the case for Sound Shapes and I believe Tachyon Project.

And Ghost Blade :)

• Like 1