Guarma Missable Animals list

EphemeralEcho

It is true if you check the missable trophies section it only mentions the 5 known ones, friends with benefits, errand boy, breaking and entering, give to the poor and lending a hand, so i feel like its safe to assume its not needed as the home robberies arent exactly story based

Edited by OwZy_CB1
grammar

11 minutes ago, klair88 said:

Did you find the Fer Dee Lance snake? 

Yes I found it in the area you showed but i only found it once and it was the last one I found . While standing at the spot you showed and looking towards the camp I found it to the right hand side but I had to walk around for about 3 minutes to get it to spawn. 

guNEa4C.jpg

Edited by Nishiimiya

4 minutes ago, Oako123 said:

Where can I find the Red Booby? I believe I have that and the Fer Dee Lance Snake left.

Just walk to the beach and stand on the high rock in the river (almost next to red zone circles) and it should fly over yoy. Be quick to shoot it down with auto aim

2 minutes ago, Oako123 said:

Thanks for the quick response! As in the river bit just past the camp? Or as in the beach area like Cinco Torres?

Go along the river and there will be rock at the letter A of "ARROYO". Stand on it and just wait for the bird

17 minutes ago, Nishiimiya said:

Yes I found it in the area you showed but i only found it once and it was the last one I found . While standing at the spot you showed and looking towards the camp I found it to the right hand side but I had to walk around for about 3 minutes to get it to spawn. 

guNEa4C.jpg

Can you post a screen of the information about this snake? Does it say "native of Guarma"?

20 minutes ago, Nishiimiya said:

dcRNvZu.jpg

So you just killed snakes on same spot and suicided?

My kill log

1. Red boa
2. Sunglow snake
2. Sunglow snake
3. Rainbow snake
4. Red boa
5. Red boa
6. Red boa

7. Red boa

8. Red boa

9. Rainbow boa

Edited by Erkawest

2 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

So you just killed snakes on same spot and suicided?

My kill log

Hide contents

1. Red boa

2. Sunglow snake

2. Sunglow snake

3. Rainbow snake

4. Red boa

5. Red boa

6. Red boa

Yes I tried that but the fer de lance would not spawn next to the logs for me. If there was no snake next to the logs I would walk around the area for about 5 mins spamming the L3+R3 tracking mode and I found the fer de lance while doing that .

3 minutes ago, Alex_R-13 said:

Do you mean the entire cliff? Because I can't go there without getting shot. And there is no high rock in the river

Just follow the river towards the beach and stop right before the darker red zones. Stand there and look up in the sky

in the book, there are a list of all animals that are necessary for the compendium and also for the 100%, and i can´t find any parrot or fool in it. The Book is in german, but i can post it if you want to. 

Then help me please and tell me, how i am able to add a photo in the forum :)

Edited by benny1837

Just now, benny1837 said:

in the book, there are a list of all animals that are necessary for the compendium and also for the 100%, and i can´t find any parrot or fool in it. The Book is in german, but i can post it if you want to. 

Please do. Post everything

13 minutes ago, benny1837 said:

Use https://imgur.com/ to upload images and then post the link here, thanks!