Guarma Missable Animals list

EphemeralEcho

3 minutes ago, Igni said:

@EphemeralEchoI don't know if its endemic, but I just found a "Western Toad" in the area

Not endemic thanks tho

Just now, klair88 said:

Dying to reload the world and going to the same place as I posted earlier works very well for getting snakes to appear. 

I'm not following, you run and get killed and run to the little clearing?

@klair88 is planning on doing one. Basically, I feel that the snake (or a toad) WILL spawn in that location if you run around for a while. After you kill either of those, go die by the guards so that a new instance of the map is loaded up, essentially reseting the spawn

• Like 1

Found a consistent strat for the snake spawn now but my god can't get a fer-der-lance to spawn.

1 hour ago, Igni said:

@klair88 is planning on doing one. Basically, I feel that the snake (or a toad) WILL spawn in that location if you run around for a while. After you kill either of those, go die by the guards so that a new instance of the map is loaded up, essentially reseting the spawn

Did you find the Fer-Der-Lance doing this?

Been spawning snakes for 1 hr. Found all but that one 

Can somebody prove or find out if the Fer Der Lance is really on the island and if you can find it on the main map. 

I can confirm the other 3 after hours of grinding but i eventually used an exploit by saving and reloading or by being killed after the snake kill.

Even after doing this method i cannot find the 4th snake and i have images for the other 3 if people need them.

3 minutes ago, Igni said:

@Gingerfox101 I found the Fer Der Lance snake 6 times in a row at one point doing the route mentioned above

I used the same spawn @klair88 posted. Ran around that general area, and something would show up withing 5 minutes

What I'm  doing:

Load in

Run to logs

Spot the snake 

Exit game 

Repeat 

The snake rotate but never the fer de lance

2 minutes ago, Alex_R-13 said:

I can't seem to find snakes. I'm looking in that area where 3 trunks are laying on the ground and where the "DE" letters are on the map, is that the right area?

Yeah, i found 3 just by aiming my gun again and again until i got the lock on. After i got the kill i would save and restart game and go back and kill the snake that spawned. Have done this for hours and no sign of the Fer Der Lance.

i just bought the soulutions book.

There are two animals which you can only find on the island (parrot and fool) but its not nessesary for the trophy to hunt them. So the trophy is not missable. All other snakes and animals can be found in other parts of the map. Otherwise you can enter the island after you finish the game.

1 minute ago, benny1837 said:

There are two animals which you can only find on the island (parrot and fool) but its not nessesary for the trophy to hunt them. So the trophy is not missable. All other snakes and animals can be found in other parts of the map. Otherwise you can enter the island after you finish the game.

where in the strategy guide does it say this? if you dont mind me asking

1 minute ago, benny1837 said:

Could you link or post an image please its not enough to just go off somebody's word no offense. 

Just now, benny1837 said:

Please post proof to confirm this.

Amazing news if this is true, i'll also be pissed beyond belief....

Just now, EphemeralEcho said:

Please post proof to confirm this.

Amazing news if this is true, i'll also be pissed beyond belief....

Following this post since you posted and want to thank you for your effort. Would indeed be shit if it's true so much time wasted ?

Just now, EphemeralEcho said:

You're welcome.

Did my best atleast, hoping its true and at the same time not....

It's an amazing grind of a game to get 100% But with so much detail and stuff in this game I just can't believe rockstar would fuck everybody to grind out some snakes in a small part of the map. But lets hope for the best

@benny1837 waiting for a screenshot <3 

I got a feeling this is missable, since I kept my eye on the Social Club % of the trophies, and noticed it go up. Now, this might be due to the fact that I also killed some animals that are also on the mainland, but it's hard to distinguish. Now if anyone is planning on doing these animals, it would be of great service if you could take note of your % on social club for the two trophies, and ONLY study/skin animals that are native to the island. This way we'll know for sure if they count 

Edited by Igni
Typo