Psnprofiles should have trophy guides!

LOL one thing I could predict with 100% certainty is that there will never be a merger between us and that site, and I would doubt any site in the near future.

Yeah I have no idea where that came from hahaha

Here's one improvement that could be easily implemented, and add a lot of value to tips.  Currently if you are viewing trophies inside a Gaming Session ('Trophies to be earned in this session') - it doesn't show the little 'Tip' overlay text.  So you don't even know there's an easier way to boost a given trophy.  All you need to do is add a 'Tip' text to it, to let people know there's one already.

Another improvement would be categorizing trophies based on whether they are Multiplayer or Singleplayer.  Even better - list number of people required to boost a given trophy, if it's MP.

I think if done correct and efficient it would be great for the site !

I would also be willing to help write , make and confirm any information regarding the guide 

So when do we get started ? lol .

Edited by TheBolloxx

No, just no ew. No offense to this site, but this site isn't meant for trophy guides. It's a trophy card site. And the best if you ask me. But for trophy guides, leave that to ps3trophies.org

LOL one thing I could predict with 100% certainty is that there will never be a merger between us and that site, and I would doubt any site in the near future.

Hey, maybe we can get Perfect Platinum Streak on here as well who knows ;)

Edited by Warbear
  • Like 1