Money lost

OwsGT

Spoilers for game prior to epilogue 1. I haven't yet finished the epilogues so don't worry there are no spoilers beyond the title screen for Ep1.

Spoiler

Did anyone else save a few thousand dollars towards the end of their time as Arthur, only to find themselves broke as John??? 

I ended up with about 4,500 that I have now seemingly lost forever. 

Is there anyway to get that money back or do you have to start collecting again? 

Edited by OwsGT
To put spoiler in correct spoiler section.

6 minutes ago, ImmortalFox- said:

Instead of saying spoilers, actually put them in one.

If people read that on the feed, they'll be pissed.

What do you mean put them in one? I don’t understand why people would be pissed if I’m warning them prior to the spoiler. I’m new to the forum and don’t understand how everything works. 

Just now, OwsGT said:

What do you mean put them in one? I don’t understand why people would be pissed if I’m warning them prior to the spoiler. I’m new to the forum and don’t understand how everything works. 

I understand what you mean but people could still see it regardless pal that's all. On the activity bar even though you've said spoilers and done a lot of space it still shows it right next to each other so people could read on regardless.

Highlight whatever is a spoiler and in the editor there should be an eye icon. You can keep it how it is if you want. Just trying to help, I didn't mean anything bad by it.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ImmortalFox- said:

I understand what you mean but people could still see it regardless pal that's all. On the activity bar even though you've said spoilers and done a lot of space it still shows it right next to each other so people could read on regardless.

Highlight whatever is a spoiler and in the editor there should be an eye icon. You can keep it how it is if you want. Just trying to help, I didn't mean anything bad by it.

I’m doing it on mobile so don’t get the editor options. I’ll take a look at it later on pc and make the changes you recommended. Thanks. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Money is not really the issue for me. the collected stuff seems to be gone as well, which impacted me the most.

I am about to finish Ep1 but hopefully I don't need to recollect all the herbs for special miracle tonic and poison weapons again, not to mention the stuff already collected for hunting request.

Again, some of the settings in this game are really irritating. At least, hope this can be a warning to those who are in the middle of something before doing "Our Best Selves"

Edited by Maverick6146