This battle... Seriously ??

matrobymat

Hi, anybody could say me how the hell is it possible to beat Yasuda ? I tried a lot, and honestly, i really don't know how to beat him. At the best of my luck, i am able to put him "in yellow", but then, he becomes really impossible to touch, to grab, or nothing. I'm in hard mode, i tried to use my 12 xp points as good as i can but... after 50 tries, i can't beat him.

Any advices before i delete the game ? 

41 minutes ago, matrobymat said:

Hi, anybody could say me how the hell is it possible to beat Yasuda ? I tried a lot, and honestly, i really don't know how to beat him. At the best of my luck, i am able to put him "in yellow", but then, he becomes really impossible to touch, to grab, or nothing. I'm in hard mode, i tried to use my 12 xp points as good as i can but... after 50 tries, i can't beat him.

Any advices before i delete the game ? 

Use Rush style bro!

• Like 1

Tiger drop breaks the game. You learn the skill from komaki. Hes standing in the homeless park and its a series of sub-stories.

You can't learn Tiger Drop until the chapter 5 (or 6) and the fight againt Yasuda take place at the Funeral (ch 3).

• Like 1

Yasuda is the man you fight trying to get into the back of the funeral house, right? rush style and brawler style is great (rush promotes quick attacks over damage per hit and brawler is a balance between the two). Beast style is a bit more harder to use as you trade speed for damage. Also grabbing works well in combat

• 2 weeks later...

Zero was my first Yakuza game and got the plat on it. I too always play the first playthrough on hard as it prepares you for any new game starts on higher difficulties. I didn't have any problems with Yasuda, but thanks to the climax battles on Zero and the tasks it gave to beat the millionaire Mr. Shakedown sections, I didn't have trouble with Shimano either.