Does anyone has 100% in every NFS?

KoDaX12

3 minutes ago, KoDaX12 said:

Prestige it's not that hard. I think it's just a time. And you don't have most wanted on vita. 

I know, but would it make a big difference? It's just the PS3 version with even worse graphics.

I may go back to attempt the 100% in the future, but not now.

Edited by wickenex
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheYuriG said:

Shouldn't be too hard of a task for anyone with 100% in NFS 2015 and The Run, as those are the only actual cockblockers of the series. I would try to get them all done myself if wasn't for The Run being impossible. The fact that I barely hear good comments about Payback doesn't help either, but I've already done Undercover and I really doubt it could get any worse than that.

I've got The Run and I don't really recall it being difficult (I know it is now unobtainable). I thought that Shift 2, which I recall playing briefly on the X360 and found it impossible due to controls, was by far the hardest in the series.

I don't have either Shift game, but I guess I missed Undercover. How hard was it?

• Like 2

On 19/11/2018 at 9:36 PM, diskdocx said:

I've got The Run and I don't really recall it being difficult (I know it is now unobtainable). I thought that Shift 2, which I recall playing briefly on the X360 and found it impossible due to controls, was by far the hardest in the series.

I don't have either Shift game, but I guess I missed Undercover. How hard was it?

Oh man, I hate shift 2 and it's on my profile, what means that I'll get it done eventually, Shift 1 soon to come as well but that shouldn't be too bad in comparison.

Undercover isn't hard, it's just horrible to play. Incredibly dull and repetitive to play, do not recommend. At least the story mode is probably the best of the PS3 games that I've played (yet to do Hot Pursuit and Shift 1).

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Undercover isn't hard, it's just horrible to play. Incredibly dull and repetitive to play, do not recommend. At least the story mode is probably the best of the PS3 games that I've played (yet to do Hot Pursuit and Shift 1).

Well now I'm curious to see how horrible Undercover will be compared to Rivals, which is my least favorite from the ones with trophies I played (Hot Pursuit, Shift 1 + 2, Most Wanted, Rivals, Payback). Maybe I will like it as I also enjoyed Payback which many seem to dislike, too.

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Well now I'm curious to see how horrible Undercover will be compared to Rivals, which is my least favorite from the ones with trophies I played (Hot Pursuit, Shift 1 + 2, Most Wanted, Rivals, Payback). Maybe I will like it as I also enjoyed Payback which many seem to dislike, too.

It's incredibly dull and boring, but thankfully there is a nice story mode attached to it. Rivals is better because the cop destruction is more entertaining to do. Undercover is basically sitting on spots and waiting cops to come to wreck them. It's very unlikely that you will wreck any cops otherwise. Best way to play is doing all the pursuit events first and then story after with the upgrades you have earned.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

It's incredibly dull and boring, but thankfully there is a nice story mode attached to it. Rivals is better because the cop destruction is more entertaining to do. Undercover is basically sitting on spots and waiting cops to come to wreck them. It's very unlikely that you will wreck any cops otherwise. Best way to play is doing all the pursuit events first and then story after with the upgrades you have earned.

Thanks for the insight. I still plan to play Undercover (and The Run, even if it's plat is unobtainable ) nonetheless, but knowing what to expect surely helps. What I really disliked about Rivals were the random spawns on the racer-side, which made the escapes tiresome. There was more than one case where I just escaped the cops and a few seconds later another one showed up right in front of me. But the destruction was fun, that's for sure.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Thanks for the insight. I still plan to play Undercover (and The Run, even if it's plat is unobtainable ) nonetheless, but knowing what to expect surely helps. What I really disliked about Rivals were the random spawns on the racer-side, which made the escapes tiresome. There was more than one case where I just escaped the cops and a few seconds later another one showed up right in front of me. But the destruction was fun, that's for sure.

Yeah, your vehicle stats are irrelevant for cop chases, so do them first to get exp and then do the races after. If you can buy the end game vehicles after all those cop events, you can start the events backwards. Another thing I disliked was having to do LITERALLY EVERY EVENT in the game and there are around 100 out there, really boring. It's more boring than doing NFS MW 2012 with all the DLC included.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

Yeah, your vehicle stats are irrelevant for cop chases, so do them first to get exp and then do the races after. If you can buy the end game vehicles after all those cop events, you can start the events backwards. Another thing I disliked was having to do LITERALLY EVERY EVENT in the game and there are around 100 out there, really boring. It's more boring than doing NFS MW 2012 with all the DLC included.

Yeah doing every event was really boring but hopefully it doesn't need to dominate everything

On 21/11/2018 at 9:20 AM, Crimson Idol said:

And be warned that Payback also has roughly 150 side activities (and about 80 races) and you have to do all of them.

And that's a skip. Not gonna put myself through that.

20 hours ago, KoDaX12 said:

Yeah doing every event was really boring but hopefully it doesn't need to dominate everything

I don't remember having to, just blasted through them as they came.

• Like 1