Time to 100%?

Gr4de_04

Since there is no Trophy Guide for this game (yet), I was wondering about how long it takes to get all the trophies? All of them seem pretty straight forward. I want to play this game but i feel like its a huge undertaking, so does anybody got an idea of how long it would take?

I forgot if the timer ran or not in the pause menu but I believe it took me 75-80 hrs.

Though keep in mind that I played Yakuza 0 before that and so I was already familiar with everything. If this is your first Yakuza then add 10-15 more hrs maybe. 

Honestly it's skill dependant so who knows you can even finish it faster than I did. 

I'm over 80 hours already, but discounting AFK time, -5 hours. So, 78 hours at the moment. I'm in chapter 8 of my Legend run. But it can be more, I reloaded my save a lot when I fucked up the minigames, I spent over 24 hours learning mahjong, Add a couple days to beat all the climax battles. That could be your worst case. Good luck!

Edited by Katt

Quickest people have said is between 50-60hrs

But if you don't get lucky with the mini-games or are no good at the karaoke then its could end up 100+ or not even getting the platinum. I too got the platinum on Zero and yeah the odd thing was frustrating, but there is a karaoke song on here which requires 950 which personally means that you have to be near a level of expert gamer to achieve this. I usually beat most gaming obstacles by being patient and learning, but this song is broken, too fast and the reload, restart is tiresome. 

If you enjoyed Zero and wanted to continue the story but not at the expense of wrecking your completion profile then I'd say play the game on a different profile and not worry about the trophies. Its a great game, not as good as Zero but still awesome. But this Haruka song destroyed my 100% completion rate. Super gutted.