An awesome profile suggestion!

It would be better to have its own statistic. You have to admit it would be cool..

he just gave U exactly what U asked for. Ur response is redundant and implies a question that U already have da answer for..

To be fair you could probably pull this out yourself by using monthly activity and then the more precise stats below :)

he just gave U exactly what U asked for. Ur response is redundant and implies a question that U already have da answer for..

How do you even do what he said?

To be fair you could probably pull this out yourself by using monthly activity and then the more precise stats below :)

How?

How do you even do what he said?

now, that is a better Question.

>> go to Ur PSNprofiles page. click on statistics @ da top. U will then see monthly statistics. if U mouse over it, it will give U info for type of trophy by day, month by year. and under that U will see more stats trophies by day and trophies by time. what ever U desire. PSNProfiles is a statistical wonderland of statistics. :awesome:

mines for instance. I know U jelly  :holy:  :lol:https://psnprofiles.com/BDKSimba/stats

Edited by BDKSimba

now, that is a better Question.

>> go to Ur PSNprofiles page. click on statistics @ da top. U will then see monthly statistics. if U mouse over it, it will give U info for type of trophy by day, month by year. and under that U will see more stats trophies by day and trophies by time. what ever U desire. PSNProfiles is a statistical wonderland of statistics. :awesome:

mines for instance. I know U jelly  :holy:  :lol:https://psnprofiles.com/BDKSimba/stats

Wow that's really confusing. Ok, using your method, what day did you get the most trophies and how many did you get on that day?

• Like 1

Wow that's really confusing. Ok, using your method, what day did you get the most trophies and how many did you get on that day?

For what it's worth, I can't figure it out either.  The only thing you can see is the cumulative trophy count, not how many you got on a given day.  I like your idea - it would be a cool stat.

fair enough.

I won't retract previous post, but I will say,

"if I needed that stat I can very well draw that from da stats given".

in da end, more stats can only be a benefit. and in da future this can very well be an addy. B)

it's not so much confusing as it is time consuming.

For what it's worth, I can't figure it out either.  The only thing you can see is the cumulative trophy count, not how many you got on a given day.  I like your idea - it would be a cool stat.

on da monthly stats it give U da month U earned da most, just that 1 would have to go day by day add and subtract to gain da answer to da OP's original suggestion. but to get straight to da point. having a separate stats for those looking for this would make life all da much simpler. 

and with that said, I do consed. prior to thread I really had no interest. but now :hmm: ,  :shakefist: I wanna know..... :lol:

Edited by BDKSimba

Looks like somebody owes willmill7 an apology then...

B) I think I did somewhere in there.

fair enough.

I won't retract previous post, but I will say,

"if I needed that stat I can very well draw that from da stats given".

in da end, more stats can only be a benefit. and in da future this can very well be an addy. B)

it's not so much confusing as it is time consuming.

I'd like to see something like this, especially with some of the games I've blitzed through on this account. Maybe a small little metric on the Statistics page that shows your top three dates, and their respective trophy counts? And/or the ability to toggle it slightly - instead of just most trophies in a day, you could see things like which days you got the most trophy points in, or what were your best days for certain rarities.

Maybe the rarity thing would be better suited to a seven-day window or something, but still. Cool idea! I'd definitely be all for it.

Maybe a small little metric on the Statistics page that shows your top three dates, and their respective trophy counts? And/or the ability to toggle it slightly - instead of just most trophies in a day, you could see things like which days you got the most trophy points in, or what were your best days for certain rarities.

Yes! :D

• 2 months later...

it's just sad to see how site users are treated around here, the guy only made a comment and a sugestion (a good one by the way)...then do not know why people enter the site and post some things do not come back.

Instead of encourage participation and develop new ideas to improve and make PSNP stronger, think the site is perfect by now and could not be improved, and people should shut up..

Why accept new users if will treat them like this? 

Here's mine suggestion, how about an UNLIKE button, then we'll see how obnoxious some comments can be.

it's just sad to see how site users are treated around here, the guy only made a comment and a sugestion (a good one by the way)...then do not know why people enter the site and post some things do not come back.

Instead of encourage participation and develop new ideas to improve and make PSNP stronger, think the site is perfect by now and could not be improved, and people should shut up..

Why accept new users if will treat them like this? 

Here's mine suggestion, how about an UNLIKE button, then we'll see how obnoxious some comments can be.

You can unlike a comment, you just have to LIKE it first...

Either way, it is an interesting and well semi-useful (in my case) suggestion, it just seems the majority don't like it and perhaps sly hasn't seen it yet. It's a hit and miss thing, I like the idea (Curb's) with the three top days, would sorta give an idea when I had the most motivation/was playing to get the easiest trophies.

There are things to improve, I just don't have the ideas of my own to suggest such things.

Edited by Jamm
  • Like 1

Wait what ? he offered a idea, we offered a basic solution, but he kept his idea and there was more or less agreement on it being a fairly neat idea. I'm smelling some sort of agenda that has nothing to do with this situation but something that happened on other threads ...

Unlikes do not work, full stop  - Likes necessitate other people agreeing with you enough to actually say it. Unlikes just mean 'I don't agree' which is going to be the case for 50-90% of people reading a post.

Oh you also have the star rating system on each user ...

I really want this idea to go ahead..

Will, you'll find that the most interesting updates just turn up one day without previous announcement. The fact Sly hasn't said no is always a good start :)

Edited by Memnoch

Hey community,

I was browsing through my collection one day and thought of an awesome statistic that could go on everyone's profiles.

There should be a statistic that shows the single day you got the most trophies in, how many you got and what they were!

e.g.: 21st March 2013 - 34 trophies

Does anyone else think this would be cool?

I'm always for more stats and sorting.  Just gotta be careful to keep the interface clean and easy to use and not bogged down with too many things.  :)