Is "Valley Of Death" DLC delisted from the store?

9 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Dang i might give both games a pass, i actually dont care about starting something but this ill problobly have hard time finding ppl.

It doesn't help that the servers aren't great either. Your game can crash or disconnect at any point during the levels, and some can take over an hour

• 2 weeks later...
On 13.6.2021 at 0:58 PM, SnowxSakura said:

It doesn't help that the servers aren't great either. Your game can crash or disconnect at any point during the levels, and some can take over an hour

Btw do you have the game or are you done with it? I got a guy asking to share it, he seems intrested tho. And my last question is could it be done with 2 ppl or is it alot easier doing it with 4 players? Is it not worth doing with 2? 

thanks in advance tho

Edited by DividedByMankind

5 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Btw do you have the game or are you done with it? I got a guy asking to share it, he seems intrested tho. And my last question is could it be done with 2 ppl or is it alot easier doing it with 4 players? Is it not worth doing with 2? 

thanks in advance tho

I did it with 3 including me , with 2 it’s slightly harder & don’t do it with 4 or you will have too much glitches.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

thanks in advance tho

Yeah I have the game, did the dlc a long time ago

• Like 1

It depends on your skills how fast you are ( killing enemies but take it slowly ) & the glitches & freezing if not happen to you . It’s should be 5 hours maximum. Good luck traveler.

Edited by Hysteria
  • Like 1

On 23.6.2021 at 8:34 PM, Hysteria said:

It depends on your skills how fast you are ( killing enemies but take it slowly ) & the glitches & freezing if not happen to you . It’s should be 5 hours maximum. Good luck traveler.

Thanx alot for the tip for valley of death DLC. Really apprieciate it! I am just Preparing for it. Plan is 6months down the road when ill be starting it tho. Red River and Dragon rising. Thanx again.

Max Payne 3 first since its closing soon! I am starting on it in a weeks time. 

Edited by DividedByMankind

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Fiercethetear said:

Can anyone give an update on whether the Korean ps store still has the DLC? Also, I only see a Japanese import on eBay, would that copy work (Like how PAL copies work for all individual European countries)?

AFAIK it has to be a Korean copy, because of region code differences i.e. Korea is Region 3 but Japan is Region 2 so the DLC won't work with it.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Huh, It is weird how Japan and Europe are in the same region. I checked out and it seems Region 3 includes South Asian countries, how the hell I am going to find a copy from there smh

For reference:

Region 1 – The U.S., U.S. territories and Canada

Region 2 – Europe, Japan, the Middle East, Egypt, South Africa, Greenland

Region 3 – Taiwan, Korea, the Philippines, Indonesia, Hong Kong

Region 4 – Mexico, South America, Central America, Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Caribbean

Region 5 – Russia (okay, former Russia), Eastern Europe, India, most of Africa, North Korea, Mongolia

Region 6 – China

Edited by Fiercethetear

10 hours ago, Fiercethetear said:

Huh, It is weird how Japan and Europe are in the same region. I checked out and it seems Region 3 includes South Asian countries, how the hell I am going to find a copy from there smh

For reference:

Region 1 – The U.S., U.S. territories and Canada

Region 2 – Europe, Japan, the Middle East, Egypt, South Africa, Greenland

Region 3 – Taiwan, Korea, the Philippines, Indonesia, Hong Kong

Region 4 – Mexico, South America, Central America, Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Caribbean

Region 5 – Russia (okay, former Russia), Eastern Europe, India, most of Africa, North Korea, Mongolia

Region 6 – China

Ebay is your only option, unless someone knows of a local company that has a copy and ships internationally.

13 hours ago, Fiercethetear said:

Can anyone give an update on whether the Korean ps store still has the DLC? Also, I only see a Japanese import on eBay, would that copy work (Like how PAL copies work for all individual European countries)?

Hi.
This product does not currently exist in the Korean store.
I should have bought this DLC before, but I'm just sad.
I have this game CD, but I didn't play this game because I don't have DLC.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kazya-_- said:

Hi.
This product does not currently exist in the Korean store.
I should have bought this DLC before, but I'm just sad.
I have this game CD, but I didn't play this game because I don't have DLC.

Thanks for the confirmation. It seems DLC trophies are fully unobtainable now. Are you sure you cannot access anything through an in-game store? (If an in-game store exists that is)

Edited by Fiercethetear
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/12/2021 at 1:00 PM, SnowxSakura said:

Yes, game has to be same region as the dlc. You'll also be stuck on that regions servers as well

Just a question 3 yrs later :D but you know how big is the dlc? in my korean acc it shows as 11.5mb, is this right? 

32 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Just a question 3 yrs later :D but you know how big is the dlc? in my korean acc it shows as 11.5mb, is this right? 

Shows as a 12mb download for my US version, so that's probably correct

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Where can i find a korean copy of the game though? Was it ever physical? Is there any other places than ebay? That has it in stock even second hand? 

@HuntingFever do you know? 👍

Korean versions of the game often correspond with the NA version of the game if there's no dedicated Korean stack. It's possible that the KR DLC is compatible with the NA version of the game as a result.

• Like 2