Trophies glitching?

Well I guess I got pretty lucky then because mine popped at exactly 100. I had 30 kegs from the reward books and then bought 70 with ores. The contracts were tracking them correctly too. I got the contract for opening 25 kegs as soon as I opened the 25th.

I'm only missing the Zeal trophy.. I tried everything I heard worked.

Edited by Windex-Qc-
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Windex-Qc- said:

I'm only missing the Zeal trophy.. I tried everything I heard worked.

Do you mean Quick, before- (Destroy a unit with Zeal before it's triggered.)?

It is hardly bugged and worked for me and others only this way:

You play an Unit with Zeal for yourself and use its ability and end your move. In the next round you have to destroy this Unit by yourself with a cast (like Alzur's Thunder Deal 5 DMG, or sth else) and the Trophy will pop.

Don't know why, but it should work ;) 

Edited by st-o-ck
  • Like 1

Can't believe it. 266 kegs smashed, still no trophy. This is the screenshot for proof (I posted on the official Gwent forums):

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?attachments/gwent_-the-witcher-card-game_20181219000215-jpg.10985929/

At this point, it's looking like the trophy is completed glitched for me, not just delayed in unlocking. Very disappointing. ?

13 hours ago, st-o-ck said:

Do you mean Quick, before- (Destroy a unit with Zeal before it's triggered.)?

It is hardly bugged and worked for me and others only this way:

You play an Unit with Zeal for yourself and use its ability and end your move. In the next round you have to destroy this Unit by yourself with a cast (like Alzur's Thunder Deal 5 DMG, or sth else) and the Trophy will pop.

Don't know why, but it should work ;) 

I had tried that twice since someone told me it worked but I just decided to give it another try because you also said it worked and this time it worked.. So, worth nothing that it might not work on the first try for you guys.

Are you guys only opening the middle card with the lock? I pretty much opened my 100 by only clicking the middle one and it popped after 100. That's the only thing I see could help make it work properly..

Edited by Windex-Qc-
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Windex-Qc- said:

Are you guys only opening the middle card with the lock? I pretty much opened my 100 by only clicking the middle one and it popped after 100. That's the only thing I see could help make it work properly..

Well, yeah, I did that for at least 200 kegs. When there's a lot to open, it's faster to just press the middle card.

Do you remember if you always pressed "Open Next Keg" when opening a series of kegs? I wonder if it'll make a difference if I exit first for every keg.

Edited by Esquoret

19 hours ago, Esquoret said:

Can't believe it. 266 kegs smashed, still no trophy. This is the screenshot for proof (I posted on the official Gwent forums):

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?attachments/gwent_-the-witcher-card-game_20181219000215-jpg.10985929/

At this point, it's looking like the trophy is completed glitched for me, not just delayed in unlocking. Very disappointing. 1f62d.png

Damn that's disgusting man. I couldn't take it at 170 kegs I don't imagine how you feel right now. Good luck man :( 

• Like 1

Dang.. I’m reluctant to even try to unlock this one now.. been saving up all my kegs until this trophy gets fixed.

Does anyone know if backing up your save on cloud and downloading it again works? Just in case should trophies like this glitch out..

I unlocked it finally! Deleted my PSN profile from my console, reinstalled the game, and opened 100 kegs in one single setting did the trick. The tracking for trophies is just atrocious in this game. In-game keg tracking was at 381. At least I have some awesome decks to play with now. ?

The GG trophy also unlocked for me at 63, thankfully.

1 hour ago, shinkyo- said:

Dang.. I’m reluctant to even try to unlock this one now.. been saving up all my kegs until this trophy gets fixed.

Does anyone know if backing up your save on cloud and downloading it again works? Just in case should trophies like this glitch out..

The save file is synched to Gwent servers (because it's an online game), so backing up doesn't work. But just do what I mentioned above for the best chance of not having the tracking glitch out.

Edited by Esquoret
  • Like 1

On 19/12/2018 at 1:40 AM, Esquoret said:

Do you remember if you always pressed "Open Next Keg" when opening a series of kegs? I wonder if it'll make a difference if I exit first for every keg.

Yeah I was using square to open next keg.

Did you guys open 100 in a row? I opened my 100 without doing anything else in-between or logging off.

5 hours ago, Windex-Qc- said:

Yeah I was using square to open next keg.

Did you guys open 100 in a row? I opened my 100 without doing anything else in-between or logging off.

Haha, you should have mentioned that earlier! But yeah, with these type of tracking issues, it's best to do things in one setting, sometimes even reinstalling the game and start afresh when things seem hopeless. That's what I've learned from 8 years of trophy hunting experience.

On 12/20/2018 at 10:43 PM, Esquoret said:

Haha, you should have mentioned that earlier! But yeah, with these type of tracking issues, it's best to do things in one setting, sometimes even reinstalling the game and start afresh when things seem hopeless. That's what I've learned from 8 years of trophy hunting experience.

yup this trophy glitched on me too. opened 117 so far with no luck

I seem to be having more trouble than others. Whereas the Uman Go Smashsmash trophy isn't popping, same as everyone else, I am also having issues with some of the trophies for doing specific things in games.

Hurricane Season in particular I have met the conditions for at least 5 times on both Practice and Casual (don't want to risk gimmicks for trophies in Ranked if I can help it) and it hasn't popped. Same thing with the trophy for starting a round with 10 strength on the board.

Am I the only one with these issues as I have only heard of the counter trophies not working previously? Quite disappointed with CDPR for how buggy this and Thronebreaker have been.

EDIT: Just to add, did the requirement for Quick, Before... and got nothing either now. Had no problems before yesterday and now no trophies work at all it seems.

Edited by GodlessMimicry

12 hours ago, GodlessMimicry said:

I seem to be having more trouble than others. Whereas the Uman Go Smashsmash trophy isn't popping, same as everyone else, I am also having issues with some of the trophies for doing specific things in games.

Hurricane Season in particular I have met the conditions for at least 5 times on both Practice and Casual (don't want to risk gimmicks for trophies in Ranked if I can help it) and it hasn't popped. Same thing with the trophy for starting a round with 10 strength on the board.

Am I the only one with these issues as I have only heard of the counter trophies not working previously? Quite disappointed with CDPR for how buggy this and Thronebreaker have been.

EDIT: Just to add, did the requirement for Quick, Before... and got nothing either now. Had no problems before yesterday and now no trophies work at all it seems.

you can boost almost all the trophies privately with a partner 

On 12/26/2018 at 10:13 PM, Adaminho11 said:

you can boost almost all the trophies privately with a partner 

I dont think it would have mattered. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game and all the above unlocked when trying under the same conditions, so there was obviously a block from a glitch before.

No partner anyway.

The thing about kegs is the ones you get from the Reward Book don't count towards the trophy, but do count towards the in-game contract (the base kegs do).

The trophy unlocked for me as it should have, when I opened my 106th keg, 6 of which I'd gotten from the Reward Book. I didn't have to smash them in one sitting either.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fadingtrails said:

La cosa circa barili è quelli che si ottiene dal libro ricompensa non contano verso il trofeo, ma contano verso il contratto di gioco (i fusti di base fare).

Il trofeo sbloccato per me come avrebbe dovuto, quando ho aperto il mio barile 106A, 6 dei quali avevo ottenuto dal libro ricompensa. Non ho dovuto fracassarli in una seduta neanche.

Thanks I hope it's as you say

Instead this Hall of Heroes trophy, how do you unlock?

Instead for the trophy to reach the rank 20, do you always need to win? If you are defeated, do not you climb up?

Hall of Heroes is unlocked when you unlock Prestige 1, which happens automatically when you reach lvl 61. It's all about XP, not whether you win or lose.

I'm not sure about the "Rank" 20 trophy. It should either say 'Level 20', or it's related to playing ranked matches. If it's the latter, just play them, learn the game and don't worry about losing. There really isn't a penalty for losing matches.

On 04/01/2019 at 7:13 AM, fadingtrails said:

The thing about kegs is the ones you get from the Reward Book don't count towards the trophy, but do count towards the in-game contract (the base kegs do).

The trophy unlocked for me as it should have, when I opened my 106th keg, 6 of which I'd gotten from the Reward Book. I didn't have to smash them in one sitting either.

I don’t think so, right now i have 152 kegs already opened and if we just ignore the 1 in tutorial + and 11 vía reward book I have= 140, I will keep playing ?