Trophies glitching?

11 hours ago, PvtVoid said:

Anyone got issues with the 100 kegs opening? My trophy isn't popping, but I have open more then 100 kegs...

My trophy was a bit delayed too. I guess that this "special faction kegs" maybe dont count towards the total amount for the trophy...

1 hour ago, OWALegend said:

My trophy was a bit delayed too. I guess that this "special faction kegs" maybe dont count towards the total amount for the trophy...

Well if everyone got it delayed then I'm less worried. I still have a good amount to play and grind before getting prestige. So hopefully it'll pop before I reach level 60.

On 10/12/2018 at 5:56 AM, MisterJohnGalt said:

The only way to get a frame is to win arena with 9-0 score or buy a TB.

I have an issue with 100 kegs for now as well. Dunno what to do.

Nah, you can get borders from playing ranked or from faction challenges they have sometimes. You don't have to get a flawless arena or buy thronebreaker.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dawoori said:

50gg trophy dosent pop T^T

What about another user?

It took only 37 GGees for me to pop.

20 level reached trophy doesnt pop for me.

Problem might be that i get that 20th level by forfeit, match started and oppotent forfeited immediately.

11 hours ago, Dawoori said:

50gg trophy dosent pop T^T

What about another user?

Mine pop later around 60-70 GGs

5 hours ago, robihood said:

It took only 37 GGees for me to pop.

Problem might be that i get that 20th level by forfeit, match started and oppotent forfeited immediately.

I got my level trophy by leveling later because I was on open-beta. try leveling again see if it pop.

Edited by PvtVoid

On 14.12.2018 at 0:16 PM, PvtVoid said:

Mine pop later around 60-70 GGs

I got my level trophy by leveling later because I was on open-beta. try leveling again see if it pop.

I am now level 33 and 20 level trophy is still glitching. 

100 smashed gegs is delayed to me also. 

On 14.12.2018 at 5:30 AM, robihood said:

6 hours ago, robihood said:

I am now level 33 and 20 level trophy is still glitching. 

There is only a Level 15 & 40 Trophy.

You have to get Rank 20 in the Ranked Mode, not your Playerlevel.

• Like 1

On 11.12.2018 at 5:39 PM, Windex-Qc- said:

Nah, you can get borders from playing ranked or from faction challenges they have sometimes. You don't have to get a flawless arena or buy thronebreaker.

It will be possible to get once they will turn on seasons (in january I guess). And how can you obtain it in ranked mode? And yeah, IDC too much, got it from the arena. Wasn't so hard.

Edited by MisterJohnGalt

On 12/12/2018 at 6:14 AM, PvtVoid said:

My keg trophy popped at 170 kegs FYI.

Just curious, did you buy any kegs using real money? I invested in a holiday pack and I'm on 162 kegs at the moment, still no trophy... Wondering if I should buy more or maybe I have to use ore instead or it doesn't count?

Seriously, how hard is it to code these trophies properly... I thought CD Projekt RED is meant to be a good developer...

Edited by Esquoret

3 minutes ago, Esquoret said:

Just curious, did you buy any kegs using real money? I invested in a holiday pack and I'm on 162 kegs at the moment, still no trophy... Wondering if I should buy more or maybe I have to use ore instead or it doesn't count?

Seriously, how hard is it to code these trophies properly... I thought CD Projekt RED is meant to be a good developer...

My kegs popped at 108 and I bought a 60 keg thingy from the store with real money. Think the 8 that didn't count were special and faction kegs.

For those that have the kegs trophy (Uman made smashmash?!), how many kegs did it take?

1 minute ago, IDiivil said:

My kegs popped at 108 and I bought a 60 keg thingy from the store with real money. Think the 8 that didn't count were special and faction kegs.

Thanks for the info. Man, dunno what's wrong with on my end. As mentioned above, 162 kegs, still nothing... I only had like 4 faction kegs.

1 hour ago, Esquoret said:

For those that have the kegs trophy (Uman made smashmash?!), how many kegs did it take?

Thanks for the info. Man, dunno what's wrong with on my end. As mentioned above, 162 kegs, still nothing... I only had like 4 faction kegs.

I did buy some of them from the store.