How to get The World Of Nubla PS Plus bonus game for free from the Spanish PS Store.

TazDevilz1986

Hey everyone,

If you like to grab this game for free on the Spanish/Portugese PS Store, all what you have to do simply create an account of any of those countries. Once that's done, Upload anything to the Playstation Plus cloud save. Go to Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage > Upload to Online Storage.

It will fail, and it will put you to a new screen. It will show you a 2 day trial for free. Use that and it will give you PS Plus for 2 days, and grab the bonus game. You can easily do that before the time runs out. Works for other regions also that have different PS Plus titles.

If you don't know any of those zip codes for those countries just google any location.

Enjoy.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
Removed BR store,since it's not there, but only on Spain and Portugese PS Store.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Since the new firmware update allows you to switch to any EU store from your current account, isn’t this method easier to download from those stores instead creating a new account?

Dont know if it’s possible, but every time you create a new account, you need a credit card to use that PS+ Trial.

31 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

Since the new firmware update allows you to switch to any EU store from your current account, isn’t this method easier to download from those stores instead creating a new account?

Dont know if it’s possible, but every time you create a new account, you need a credit card to use that PS+ Trial.

Actually it's not needed to start the trial. If you try to play any ps4 game online, it will ask you if you want to start the 15 day trial right away, doesn't ask for anything else at all (did this a week or two ago on an alt to test the online in a game on a ps4 that doesn't have any accounts set as primary). 

50 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

I'm told that, whilst you can see other regions stores, you can't buy anything. Can't check right now. Would seem pointless if that were the case, although maybe it's just a step on the path. 

On 12/5/2018 at 8:58 AM, TazDevilz1986 said:

Hey everyone,

If you like to grab this game for free on the Spanish/Portugese PS Store, all what you have to do simply create an account of any of those countries. Once that's done, Upload anything to the Playstation Plus cloud save. Go to Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage > Upload to Online Storage.

It will fail, and it will put you to a new screen. It will show you a 2 day trial for free. Use that and it will give you PS Plus for 2 days, and grab the bonus game. You can easily do that before the time runs out. Works for other regions also that have different PS Plus titles.

If you don't know any of those zip codes for those countries just google any location.

Enjoy.

It’s telling me to enter a credit card every time and never gives me a 2 day option. Idk how y’all got it to work

4 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

It’s telling me to enter a credit card every time and never gives me a 2 day option. Idk how y’all got it to work

I never had that problem. You might have some different options selected. If not, try again it will work. I done it so many times already. Witch store are you using the Spanish or the Portugese store?

11 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I never had that problem. You might have some different options selected. If not, try again it will work. I done it so many times already. Witch store are you using the Spanish or the Portugese store?

I’m using the Portugal store. Everytime I click to try and upload to the cloud it takes me to the screen to buy ps plus. Sometimes I see the 14 day trial but that requires a card from that country.

Edited by rolltideroll157

17 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

I’m using the Portugal store. Everytime I click to try and upload to the cloud it takes me to the screen to buy ps plus. Sometimes I see the 14 day trial but that requires a card from that country.

Try the Spanish store. I think, you maybe used it recently. Than it will only work for another region. Cus, you can only use it after a few months again. Sometimes after another month, it will work again. So it's always different.

• 1 year later...