No MP (?) + 2 stacks

Smashero

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/12/2018 at 6:19 PM, HuntingFever said:

This^

PS4 saves are unhackable, plus Gearbox patched out all the exploits ages ago that allowed hacked items to be imported into the game.

Without the Sandhawk and the Grog Nozzle or the Flakk/Hab exploit, Terramorphous is a royal pain in the ass to kill - even if you use the nerfed Conference Call/Bee Shield combo.

There are new features here, teleport and slo mo to name a few, plus new skills

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

What are the new skills and how do the new features help :)?

I have no idea, I just mean its not as simple as a direct port so somethings may be harder or easier

Defo know nothing on skills, but apparently teleporting can make battles easier as you can teleport out of danger and obviously slow mo.makes things easier

Some new skills affect these new mechanics as well, not sure how.

Do you know how this new features/skills helps or are you asking because you don't know. Its hard to tell because you believe the trophy to still be a pain in the ass and ur new post seems sarcastic....??

If your question is genuinely then I honeslty cant answer, was just making you aware that there are new mechanics/skills that may help

I'm asking because I

On 03/01/2019 at 11:49 AM, optimusmart said:

I have no idea, I just mean its not as simple as a direct port so somethings may be harder or easier

Defo know nothing on skills, but apparently teleporting can make battles easier as you can teleport out of danger and obviously slow mo.makes things easier

Some new skills affect these new mechanics as well, not sure how.

Do you know how this new features/skills helps or are you asking because you don't know. Its hard to tell because you believe the trophy to still be a pain in the ass and ur new post seems sarcastic....??

If your question is genuinely then I honestly cant answer, was just making you aware that there are new mechanics/skills that may help

I'm asking because I genuinely don't know how the new stuff affects the game, on account that I don't have a VR Headset so can't buy this and find out for myself :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

8 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I'm asking because I

I'm asking because I genuinely don't know how the new stuff affects the game, on the account that I don't have a VR Headset so can't buy this and find out for myself :(.

Ah, I dont know how helpful it all is or not, I plan on getting the game, with RE2 coming up though and 1 or 2 guides ive gotta finish I wanna stay away till afterwards, hopefully pick it up in a sale

I gotta buy move controllers yet anyway

Will be sure to provide info once I get it. Im REALLY looking forward to playing this, its just going to have to wait

Just noticed post on this thread regarding giving Borderlands VR 'a miss' due to a bad IGN review. Can I just say that since eventually giving in and buying myself a VR last Xmas it has honestly blown my mind with its quality. I had completed 2 playthroughs of Borderlands 2, regular mode and TVH  and then another 3 full playthroughs when the DLC and UVH came out (due to YLOD on original ps3 with save file.....ALWAYS back up!)  When I got a Vita I also played through a lot of the game again whilst on hols, though the small screen spoiled the action somewhat. Anyway..... point is, I thought I was as played out with BL2 that I could possibly be.... until BLVR..... WOW!!!! To anyone with any doubt regarding buying PSVR I will say only this....  Skyrim VR and Borderlands VR.... these games blew my mind as to the possibilities VR has to offer. Amazing open world games in their own right, but then to actually play them from 'inside' the game world. Really..... why wouldn't you want it? Both these games work so well and naturally in VR, you would swear they had been ground up VR developed.  One point worth mentioning for both these games and others: These games are default set for teleport motion instead of normal walking/running and non linear staggered rotation  as opposed to smooth turning.  This is to reduce motion sickness, of which, out of the dozen or so people I know who have VR, exactly NONE have experienced any sickness at all. I have often played for upwards of 8hrs at a time with no problem at all.  Anyway, if you go into the settings you can change the controls to standard movement. This works great with standard controller for BL VR and the Move controllers work awesome with Skyrim VR. (Especially bow & arrows! Lol)  If you are thinking about buying  PSVR do yourself the biggest favour you ever could. BUY IT!!!! Even if you have to remortgage your house or sell your first born child for scientific experimentation!!!!

• Like 4