Glitched trophies

ToMoSK1

On 8/27/2020 at 3:36 PM, littleprincessJJ said:

Luckily the grenade one was only one that didnt bug for me , when I reached 3000 kills and still no trophy i started doing grenade kills hoping that 1000 grenade kills would unlock it xD I lost my mood after 300 ^^ I will try it out now and hope it pops soon , I cant see that game anymore  :/ 

You still don’t have it? Damn. I suppose I’m one of the lucky few who didn’t have any issues in regards to glitchy trophies. I platted the game twice in a row with the second stack being a speedrun; 1k kills trophy popped at exactly 1k for both stacks. I won’t be surprised if they simply reset the stats and called it a day, so you may have to get 1k kills again but allegedly it should pop this time.

4 hours ago, KantoRyu said:

You still don’t have it? Damn. I suppose I’m one of the lucky few who didn’t have any issues in regards to glitchy trophies. I platted the game twice in a row with the second stack being a speedrun; 1k kills trophy popped at exactly 1k for both stacks. I won’t be surprised if they simply reset the stats and called it a day, so you may have to get 1k kills again but allegedly it should pop this time.

Nope I still dnt have it :( meanwhile over 1 k kills alone with UMP :( but I'm waiting for @Evil_Skymax to see if they fixed it then I gonna try more again . I'm at 150 kills after patch now 

10 hours ago, Evil_Skymax said:

ok guys just to let you know that the trophy is still bug I have over 1006 kills after the patch and the trophy didn't unlock

https://pubglookup.com/players/psn/evil_skymax/season/

this above is to show that I have over 1000 kills in this season and the trophy didn't unlock

Thanks for doing this "research"!

I was worried that this would be the case so I'm glad I didn't start grinding kills again but damn that sucks. I was really looking forward to finally be able to finish this game...

"The bug itself was due to some of the data not being received by Sony. This means that data is not retroactively available to grant the trophy, meaning you may need anywhere between 0 and 1000 kills in order to receive it.
[10:06]
Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about that."

So if you had over 1000 kills before the update it’s now pot luck when the trophy will be achieved?

"Unfortunately. It's not something we can do anything about I'm afraid. The number will likely be less than the 1000, but that number will vary between players."

That's their answer on discord... 

8 minutes ago, Krove-34 said:

"The bug itself was due to some of the data not being received by Sony. This means that data is not retroactively available to grant the trophy, meaning you may need anywhere between 0 and 1000 kills in order to receive it.
[10:06]
Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about that."

So if you had over 1000 kills before the update it’s now pot luck when the trophy will be achieved?

"Unfortunately. It's not something we can do anything about I'm afraid. The number will likely be less than the 1000, but that number will vary between players."

That's their answer on discord... 

Yeah but evil skymax got over 1000 kills pre patch and still no trophy . 

Edited by littleprincessJJ

Takarii Aujourd’hui à 12:04
From what I can see, you have achieved 77 kills since the update
How many of those were actual kills with supressed weapons?
note: kill, not knock + bleedout/execution with another weapon

Krove-34 Aujourd’hui à 12:05
57 if i counted correctly
most of them with a SMG ( UMP )

Takarii Aujourd’hui à 12:06
Was this all in solo?

Krove-34 Aujourd’hui à 12:06
yes

Takarii Aujourd’hui à 12:07
As i have told you already, the 1000kill issue isn't what you are showing

Its not retroactive, so depending on what data managed to be sent to sony the amount of kills you will need to earn before the trophy activates is between 1 and 1000

Krove-34 Aujourd’hui à 12:08
Yes but the player have 6000 kill before the patch , and 1 006 after the patch , and no trophy

Takarii Aujourd’hui à 12:08
I'll keep an eye on the suppressed weapons one though. Its possible you miscounted, but I'll monitor
No way have they earnt 1000 kills in 4 days 

Krove-34 Aujourd’hui à 12:08
not me , the other player
Evil_Skymax
what should i do ? Because my 7 last trophy were glitched before patch. I can finish the 100 Kills with SMG trophy to see if he unlock. And if he doesn't , i come back to you

Takarii Aujourd’hui à 12:10
Thanks for letting me know. I've raised it with the team

That's it... So no answer. Like i said , i'm going to finish my 100 kills with a SMG and send him a message after.

ok Krove-34 send my PSN account to the dev you are talking to -  Evil_Skymax

https://pubglookup.com/players/psn/evil_skymax/matches

This link above will show all my matches that I have played recently, when the dev click this link they will have to scroll down and click the blue button that says load more matches and keep doing this until match 113, this is the first game I have played after the patch came out and also this will show that I have earn 1000 kills after the patch. oh and I got 1000 kills in 3 days when you look at the match records.

https://imgur.com/user/EvilSkymax

this link just show two pictures one is the blue button when you click to see more matches like the other link and the other images show you the matches  loaded up until match 113 my first game after downloading the new patch

can someone just check if the links works and also could you let me know if you understand what I am saying here

Edited by Evil_Skymax

50 minutes ago, Evil_Skymax said:

ok Krove-34 send my PSN account to the dev you are talking to -  Evil_Skymax

https://pubglookup.com/players/psn/evil_skymax/matches

This link above will show all my matches that I have played recently, when the dev click this link they will have to scroll down and click the blue button that says load more matches and keep doing this until match 113, this is the first game I have played after the patch came out and also this will show that I have earn 1000 kills after the patch. oh and I got 1000 kills in 3 days when you look at the match records.

https://evilskymax.imgur.com/all/?third_party=1

this link just show two pictures one is the blue button when you click to see more matches like the other link and the other images show you the matches  loaded up until match 113 my first game after downloading the new patch

can someone just check if the links works and also could you let me know if you understand what I am saying here

The second link gives me a "error message" (Zoinks! You've taken a wrong turn).