Glitched trophies

ToMoSK1

ok i forgot to make the images public you should be able to see know

https://pubglookup.com/players/psn/evil_skymax/matches

This link above will show all my matches that I have played recently, when the dev click this link they will have to scroll down and click the blue button that says load more matches and keep doing this until match 113, this is the first game I have played after the patch came out and also this will show that I have earn 1000 kills after the patch. oh and I got 1000 kills in 3 days when you look at the match records.

https://imgur.com/user/EvilSkymax

this link just show two pictures one is the blue button when you click to see more matches like the other link and the other images show you the matches  loaded up until match 113 my first game after downloading the new patch

Edited by Evil_Skymax
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Evil_Skymax said:

We've since resolved that crash and it will now be included in the 8.3 update.

Yea I'm not holding my breath... Never have I ever in my 12 years of trophy hunting seen such incompetence and neglect when it comes to trophies than I have with these guys. And I thought the three months it took to fix the trophies in Battlefield V was bad...

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, GeneSaw said:

Yea I'm not holding my breath... Never have I ever in my 12 years of trophy hunting seen such incompetence and neglect when it comes to trophies than I have with these guys. And I thought the three months it took to fix the trophies in Battlefield V was bad...

If they even bother to fix it :( 

The trophy popped for me just after 1000 kills. I hope they patch the trophy for you guys soon cause like the guy above said in all my years of trophy hunting I’ve never seen this lack of help from a developer when it comes to trophies next to EA and army of two when they said not our issue anymore with that mask trophy 

6 minutes ago, marfidude said:

in all my years of trophy hunting I’ve never seen this lack of help from a developer when it comes to trophies

They've been like this since day 1 in beta on pc years and years ago. They do what they want and how they want to build the game. Never listened to what the players wanted or complained about. The worst bugs stayed in the game for years, they'd then fix it and think they've done their job, but there would also be 30 other serious bugs along with new updates creating more. 

They've been really poor from the beginning. I'm not surprised in the slightest that trophies have had so many issues since console release 

These devs really are shit. Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't fix it at all and just said that to stall more. You literally grinded 1k kills over 3 days for nothing because they couldn't be bothered to delete a patch note.

Feel bad for you guys that like 5k kills and no trophy, I was one of the lucky ones. 

1 hour ago, Riszcky said:

I'm downloading a small update for the game now. Anyone happen to know what it's for? I can't find anything on it, but it's likely just unrelated bug fixes and other performance issues

Something to do with an issue causing the game to crash with Teaming Up.