going start a girl clan up for MW3

prettygolda

this will be the clan name (The ÅrçhÅngëls) this clan will be on different games and have a branch to so females get ready lets show this guys we play better to because guys act like there the best.There is open Recruting for any females want to join so please for free to add me I'm going to be the leader there will be training

16anyv5.gif

serverangelspp.png

add me on psn prettygolda

this will be the clan name (The ÅrçhÅngëls) this clan will be on different games and have a branch to so females get ready lets show this guys we play better to because guys act like there the best.There is open Recruting for any females want to join so please for free to add me I'm going to be the leader there will be training

16anyv5.gif

serverangelspp.png

add me on psn prettygolda

Pretty pictures... but you're starting a clan on a blank profile? without having added mw3 to your list... That's very strange to me. anyways, good luck with that.

So many replies and views in this thread already.... i guess the magic word attracts the replies anyway i don't like Call Of Duty not a fan of first person view shooters and even if i wasn't im not very sociable Online or Offline so i wouldn't join a club but good luck with your idea or whatever it is  though 

Edited by Jill Valentine