How to get Comrades trophies after Update 1.27

Golden Devil Gamer

On 4/8/2023 at 10:43 AM, EPICRAGE said:

I was always under the impression that this can only be done if you had never installed the game before. I could have just read it wrong, though. Would love if you could confirm that it can be done even after completing all other trophies. I’ve been delaying playing the game because of this reason.

I'm getting back super late with this lol, but yes it can be done after earning other single player trophies

Finished everything besides the multiplayer stuff which I just started working on and did the Charles method and the multiplayer & trophies are working. I backup'd my v1.30 save to USB just in case though

Edited by Nute202-
  • Like 1

I can't get the "http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net" URL to appear in the Structure section, it appeared once just prior to the popup telling me that Charles had been open for 30 minutes and can't get it to reappear again. I've deleted and redownloaded the game countless times in effort to get it to show up, I'm close to giving up because I just can't get this to work ?

7 hours ago, JB2000able said:

I can't get the "http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net" URL to appear in the Structure section, it appeared once just prior to the popup telling me that Charles had been open for 30 minutes and can't get it to reappear again. I've deleted and redownloaded the game countless times in effort to get it to show up, I'm close to giving up because I just can't get this to work 1f611.png

Dumb question I know, but did you see the prompt in Charles where the ps4 is requested to connect to the software?. Maybe that's the reason it's not showing.

6 hours ago, DaniloSP_80 said:

Dumb question I know, but did you see the prompt in Charles where the ps4 is requested to connect to the software?. Maybe that's the reason it's not showing.

I've never had any prompt appear, I've just input the details into a new connection in settings and gone from there, on PS5 btw

Por favor algún español que lo haya hecho, tengo la digital royal comprada y PS5. Por favor no me entero de nada necesito unos pasos para “tontos” ????

Please, some  gentle who has done it, I have purchased the digital royal and PS5. Please, I don't know anything, I need a few steps for "dummies" ????

Edited by josedavidqp

10 hours ago, JB2000able said:

I've never had any prompt appear, I've just input the details into a new connection in settings and gone from there, on PS5 btw

I know some people have done it on PS5, but it seems finicky. The thing is, a prompt has to be appear on Charles, and you need to accept it. Otherwise, it sounds like the console's connection is not going through the PC, and that's why you're not getting the links appearing in the structure.

On 09/06/2023 at 9:57 AM, DaniloSP_80 said:

I know some people have done it on PS5, but it seems finicky. The thing is, a prompt has to be appear on Charles, and you need to accept it. Otherwise, it sounds like the console's connection is not going through the PC, and that's why you're not getting the links appearing in the structure.

Just letting you know, I got my PS5 to connect and ended up getting the trophies, I still never got a prompt though

• Like 1

On 10/06/2023 at 0:31 AM, josedavidqp said:

Doing this do the trophies pop up or do I have to play 30 or 40 hours?

This isn't a trophy hack, you are still required to actually play the game and earn the trophies legit. 

All this method does is allow you to download an older version of the game that still had comrades accessible. 

• Like 2

Apologies if this has already been asked, I have a disc copy of FF XV and a PSN copy of the Royal Edition. I was able to get the game to version 1.26 however I am unable to locate Comrades in the Add-Ons. Is it still possible to get the Comrades add-on with the digital Royal Edition or must I now get a physical copy of the Royal Edition?

Thanks for the help.

41 minutes ago, Takamura-San922 said:

Apologies if this has already been asked, I have a disc copy of FF XV and a PSN copy of the Royal Edition. I was able to get the game to version 1.26 however I am unable to locate Comrades in the Add-Ons. Is it still possible to get the Comrades add-on with the digital Royal Edition or must I now get a physical copy of the Royal Edition?

Thanks for the help.

The disc of the royal edition is the same as the one of the day one edition, there are no dlc on disc. You should be fine with the digital one. 

3 hours ago, Play3GianniGreed said:

The disc of the royal edition is the same as the one of the day one edition, there are no dlc on disc. You should be fine with the digital one. 

Thanks for the feedback, however how do I download Comrades if it is not available as a add-on? I am only able to get the stand alone version of Comrades.

30 minutes ago, Play3GianniGreed said:

The royal edition is a download code. Even if you buy the physical version, you get the code on the paper. When you put in the code, you get all the dlcs, comrades included. It's not the same thing with the digital version? 

I used the royal edition that was free in the ps plus collection and I got all the dlc downloaded all at once, comrades included. 

Hello, it's not working for me at all, when I try to connect the PS4 to Charles the Playstation Connection says that it can't connect even though I can do different things like seeing friends or going on store. But when I download FFXV, it's just the 1.00 of the game and it can't have any further update. It works just fine if I remove the proxy in the process so I guess there is a problem with the proxy.

I tried to uninstall/reinstall, to do the SSL but when I do it I have another problem after, I tried pretty much everything and I'm at an impass. If anyone could help me with this I would be grateful please. Thanks 

EDIT : The Playstation error is CE-32895-7 

Edited by Tuti39_

Might be a stupid question but I might as well ask

So I have not started playing this game, should I immediately downgrade to 1.26 even before starting the story? Would that benefit me in any way?

Could I theoretically get the Comrades trophies even before the main game ones?

@CowMoyoo you definitely can do comrades first. The risk is a bit of the story spoilers, but the benefit is that in a certain part in the main game, you'll see your comrades character. Without that save info, I think the game just uses a basic character model. 

• Like 2

On 21/6/2023 at 7:09 PM, Tuti39_ said:

Hello, it's not working for me at all, when I try to connect the PS4 to Charles the Playstation Connection says that it can't connect even though I can do different things like seeing friends or going on store. But when I download FFXV, it's just the 1.00 of the game and it can't have any further update. It works just fine if I remove the proxy in the process so I guess there is a problem with the proxy.

I tried to uninstall/reinstall, to do the SSL but when I do it I have another problem after, I tried pretty much everything and I'm at an impass. If anyone could help me with this I would be grateful please. Thanks 

EDIT : The Playstation error is CE-32895-7 

Sounds like a network issue. Make sure to hardwire the playstation to the network. Charles has to "see" the device, otherwise you won't get far.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/12/2018 at 10:40 PM, XpanderFX said:

i just bought the royal edition, waiting for parcel from amazon, and now ive read this bad news. i want to play this game as im a fan of FF...but im also a completionist so i was already thinking of ship it back for a refund, before ive read your post, that will be also useful for mad max, another game i dont played because unottainable with latest patch. i want to try this method, ill also have to "risk" my season pass, as i will dont work, ill have to re-sell game as not-royal. i have some questions

1) after i have mapped the links, can i close charles, then open it again just a second before starting download, in order to "reset" the 30min timer? i have a fast connection, usually i download 30gb in less than 10minutes, but we know PS's are slower and dont use all bandwitch available. i just read that connecting ps4 to a pc using proxy, allows it to download at full speed but i dont know if it works. the method is identical as yours.

2) are u sure that old file versions are keeped online forever? 

3) if yes, do u have older versions? i know comrades solo is hard, and got also harder with newer versions. maybe downgrading to an older version of 1.26 can be better. anyway, for those who played 1.26 solo, how many hours are needed to 100%? it all about grinding to OP or its also skill involved?

Hey bro, I saw on your profile that you completed 100% ffxv. Did you use this method of the post?

Hello,

I'm on a bit of a journey to get the 100% here and was wondering if this is still possible.

I am going through and getting the 100% on all Final fantasy titles that have released for the PS4 onwards. I'm close to crossing this one off the list if this no longer works. Also is the standalone comrades still achievable? Thanks for those that have the knowledge and the time to respond. 

11 minutes ago, MothersOfMars said:

Hello,

I'm on a bit of a journey to get the 100% here and was wondering if this is still possible.

I am going through and getting the 100% on all Final fantasy titles that have released for the PS4 onwards. I'm close to crossing this one off the list if this no longer works. Also is the standalone comrades still achievable? Thanks for those that have the knowledge and the time to respond. 

I did it back in March. I just followed OP's instructions, and at first it didn't work, then I figured out that my Firewall was blocking that Charles program. Disabled it and it worked. It may take a few tries, but I can confirm that this works. I was able to download the base game and all DLCs (my copy is digital). Started the game and there the old Comrades was. Of course that, since it's an old version, you can't connect with other players, you'll have to do everything solo. I did everything with Comrades first, and after all was done, I updated the game to enjoy the latest update and proceeded to get all the base game/other DLCs trophies.

Here's a few tips of mine back then

• Like 1