How to get Comrades trophies after Update 1.27

Golden Devil Gamer

21 minutes ago, TheFilmAddict32 said:

Yea everything is to auto, and I have uninstalled and re-downloaded everything from the beginning for it still not to work 

ok message me directly if you want me to control your computer and do it for you. I'm a IT tech. Also, to prevent additional text spam on this log. Let stop here just directly message me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Now you get to suffer haha.

I've been meaning to get back to FF XV for honestly years now.

At least with it downloaded to my PS4 pro and that disconnected from the internet I don't have to worry about this process no longer working in the future.

And yes, woooooo mind numbing grind

On 15/04/2023 at 8:42 PM, ThatMuttGuy said:

Now you get to suffer haha.

In all honesty it wasn’t too bad, following gamefaqs guide for 1/1.2 version of comrades was pretty straight forward, started Sat and finished this morn before work (would have finished last night with an extra 45 mins of playtime). Reckon I clocked in approx 15-20 hours max. 

Good luck for those attempting!

18 hours ago, Arophous said:

In all honesty it wasn’t too bad, following gamefaqs guide for 1/1.2 version of comrades was pretty straight forward, started Sat and finished this morn before work (would have finished last night with an extra 45 mins of playtime). Reckon I clocked in approx 15-20 hours max. 

Good luck for those attempting!

Do you have a link to the guide you used?

Edited by DEI2EK

39 minutes ago, DaniloSP_80 said:

I would add a few recommendations to the guide:

- I did it straight from 1.26 patch, there is a grindy bit about laser sensors but if your not intending to do more than this version (E.g. not going into the stand-alone with your save), then no need to farm for laser sensors, instead just use it for gil farming quickly.

- check ahead in the guide, and if can upgrade a weapon already, do so, massively helps speed up fights.

- on final boss fight for final sigil, I swapped to rampage sigil and just spammed between warp point and ifrit.

- make backup save and just buy 500kw with Gil saved then reload save to have money back, for the 999kw trophy

- save higher strength mats if you can for lvl 120 weapon crafting, you buy most other mats needed but will need to craft and breakdown high str shield at lvl 49 for strength gems (4 of them) 

• Like 4

Hi @Golden Devil Gamer

I just wanted to thank you for this mightly effort. I'm not so tech savvy, but I was able to install 1.26 without issue following step by step. I was crushed when I learnt about the standalone release. FFXV is very dear to me, so I want full trophies for it.

However, since I'm a bit paranoid, I only installed the main game and Comrades. The game prompted me to install the royal pack. While those came before, looking at timeline, do you guys believe is it safe to install everything now?.

On 21/04/2023 at 7:23 PM, DaniloSP_80 said:

Hi @Golden Devil Gamer

I just wanted to thank you for this mightly effort. I'm not so tech savvy, but I was able to install 1.26 without issue following step by step. I was crushed when I learnt about the standalone release. FFXV is very dear to me, so I want full trophies for it.

However, since I'm a bit paranoid, I only installed the main game and Comrades. The game prompted me to install the royal pack. While those came before, looking at timeline, do you guys believe is it safe to install everything now?.

You can install the Royal Pack while on 1.26. It's perfectly compatible with that version.

I also did this pretty recently. I was doing the trophy packs in order, which meant I had the Royal Pack installed before I finished rounding out the Comrades trophies.

Edit: I believe the only piece of DLC that is incompatible with 1.26 is Episode Ardyn. I remember reading that 1.29 added compatibility for that.

Edited by SH06UN5126
Adding info
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, koinokakeras said:

hello!! this might be a stupid question, but I figured I'd ask anyway... when I uninstall the game in order to then download the older patch, will my save files be gone?

Your save files are stored separately. The game is just the game, whether disc or digital. Compatibility with the save file when you redownload and play an earlier version depends on the game.

24 minutes ago, shorty2905 said:

Yes and Yes,

but i heard about Trophys not dinging correctly on PS5. I would do it on PS4.

I did all of FFXV on PS5 (aside from the first few trophies I unlocked back in 2017 on PS4) and had no issues. Of course, your mileage will always vary.

Been trying this but I'm stuck in part 6, I wont connect after I hit next on the console and before i get the pop up on charles. I get this message:

Can't connect to the internet

Your internet service provider or your router might be preventing your ps5 from connecting to the internet.

Make sure you can connect to the internet via the same network as your ps5 by testing the connection using your computer or mobile device.

Also i am doing this on a ps5 and its a bit different than ps4.

Edited by MysteriousXF

Well i figured out my issue was my pc's firewall, however the guide doesnt specify that ps5 users have to fill out query in part 11, so the download did not work, when I tried again to download I get error CE-107981-6, which is a corrupted file somewhere in the console, but I cannot find the corrupt file anywhere. I can no longer download the game via charles.

Anyone have any idea what to do?

welp, after 3 days of trying I was finally able to get it done.

Had to delete the old map paths and copy the query and voila! patch 1.18 downloaded easy peasy

Edited by MysteriousXF

On 16/12/2018 at 6:40 PM, Golden Devil Gamer said:

It might be a mapping issue. Press Ctrl + Alt + M, delete all your list of mappings, and then tried again. I know this worked with another person. Make sure you're mapping the right file too (the one that ends with .json), and make sure you're using the right region URL.

Thanks a lot! This is was trouble for me.

After I Update version 1.0 to 1.18, its ok. But after I try to update 1.18 to 1.26, no way. It always create the string "CUSA01633_00-FINALFANTASYXV00-A0118-V0100.json" and not "CUSA01633_00-FINALFANTASYXV00-A0130-V0100.json", and I see the file size of update was always 22,67 GB 

With using this clear command, deleted all url lists, and editing .json file, it finally put to download to version 1.26, with had 30 GB.

I think its good idea to put this observation on step 12, like a warning for users how try much times but have this problem too.

Best regards!

Edited by kdashu

EDIT:

never mind, managed to get it to work. 

After entering all the mapping info and cancelling the download and redownloading it was still downloading version 1.30.

I decided to cancel it again and redownloading without doing anything else in Charles and for some reason it decided to download 1.26 the second time around. 

Edited by Azure Kite