How to get Comrades trophies after Update 1.27

Golden Devil Gamer

34 minutes ago, Kryptic_NiNjA_ said:

Soooo, I goofed and messed up the gs2 path for the playstation 4 download on accident. Does anyone know how to reset the path in charles or have the version 1.30 path by chance? Any help would be appreciated  ? I've uninstalled/installed charles proxy 2 times and it doesn't reset.

• Like 3

Will this work if I have the physical base FFXV game along with the Royal Pack download from the playstation store?

Also, just to confirm if I have to uninstall FFXV.. will that delete my save data? Just curious as all I have left for the 100% is Comrades, Royal Pack (not the July 2017 x2 trophies), and Episode: Ardyn.

Edited by xMr_jordy

1 hour ago, xMr_jordy said:

Will this work if I have the physical base FFXV game along with the Royal Pack download from the playstation store?

Also, just to confirm if I have to uninstall FFXV.. will that delete my save data? Just curious as all I have left for the 100% is Comrades, Royal Pack (not the July 2017 x2 trophies), and Episode: Ardyn.

Save data will not be deleted when you delete the game. If you want to be extra sure, just copy the save data on a USB stick or upload on plus if you have the subscription. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/29/2022 at 1:39 PM, happy_fighter said:

Hey, can anyone confirm if this still works? I've tried it on PS4 with the older version of Charles and the PS4 keeps attempting to download version 1.30 regardless.

Yeah this still works! I have my own back up of FFXV at 1.18 back when I stopped playing FFXV due to the Creed Festival closing. I just figured out how to do this over wi-fi! I was stuck on step 5-6 and now I am on step 12-13. If you connected correctly through steps 5-11. Then you should have the update downloading. The Ps4 will say 1.30, thats why you need to pay attention to the GB size. On the tutorial page it says how much GB the 1.26 update should be and if its over 30gb then you gotta redo the mapping. 

After that I stop Charles and hopefully I should be able to see 1.15. 

Edit Update: It works! yes!! I have both festivals and luckily my saves are still compatible since I stopped playing at that time 1.15-1.18. Tysm OP! The wonderful guide on reddit. 

Now everytime I load the game it wants to update the game to 1.30. Is there a way to turn off that download despite having automatic downloads all checked off?

Edited by irandomlyx3
updated progress.

i can´t, for the life of me, make Charles work. 

I´ve tried everything I can. Wireless and cable connection. Reseting my router. Reseting Charles, starting again. To no avail.

I aways receive the ce-40851-8.

Can anyone help?

EDIT:

Just found out what I was doing wrong. Even though I couldn´t find anyone else facing the same mistake, will let this here for future references.

When you open the Map Remote window, you will be asked to fill in the Masked To fields. If you just copy the field Path from Masked From it will go without the "http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/...". This way, even if you fill correctly all other spaces you will receive error codes. Therefore, you must put it manually.

Edited by Omega-MkIII
solution found.
  • Like 1

On 12/29/2022 at 6:39 PM, happy_fighter said:

Hey, can anyone confirm if this still works? I've tried it on PS4 with the older version of Charles and the PS4 keeps attempting to download version 1.30 regardless.

I can confirm that this method still works!

Thanks @Golden Devil Gamer for taking the time to write this out and offer support itt, if you had added a 'Donate' button I would click it ?

May be a stupid question, but where the heck is the guide getting the 30.043 GB number from for the 1.26 patch?

I’ve followed the guide exactly with the digital royal version of the game on ps4 and I’m getting this in my downloads:

Data to start game: 10.558GB

All Data: 73.530GB

Op made it seem like if my download size was going to be off the mark (as in downloading the wrong patch), it’d only be off by a GB or two MAX. But between 10GB for base game and 73GB for all data, that’s a difference of 20-40GB.

Like I said, I may just be stupid and am actually downloading the most recent patch, but a 40GB jump from patch 1.26 to 1.30 seems unlikely.

Any clarity anyone can offer would be appreciated! I’d really like to know if I’m downloading the right patch before waiting the 12+ hrs for it to download. Thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...

hello to all but I'm still going to have to repeat a lot of things already said before on FFXV to find out if this method still works at the start of 2023.

currently, I have physical FFXV and I bought the royal pack the season pass and the dlcs on the pstore and I do not have access to comrade in dlc and I would like to know if today if I buy the game in version physics a 2nd time but with the royal voucher, will it have comrade in it in dlc? and if this method will work or not or do I have to delete the current royal pack to download the other one and at what stage I must use the code ?

On 28/08/2022 at 19:06, Ennlocke said:

Merci beaucoup pour ce guide, je l'ai obtenu après quelques erreurs sur PS5 avec l'édition royale numérique. Je tiens à préciser que dans mon cas mon téléchargement n'a jamais été autour de 30go mais les 70go habituels, pourtant je suis bien sur 1.26, j'ai vérifié les informations du jeu pendant le téléchargement et c'était 1.26. Je joue actuellement à Comrades donc ça marche. 

how do you do on ps5 for the SSID of charles proxy and where to find it ?

On 06/02/2023 at 6:53 AM, Partik24 said:

Can someone tell me if the "Royal Pack" will work combined with the Physical Base Game? I've heard conflicting information.

yes I tested and it works with also I'm just looking for the name of Charles proxy network to connect it in wiki with my ps5 but if you know how to do it please answer me

Hello guys,?
sorry for nooby question, but reading the topic i havent undestood some things

basically , i completed standalone comrades version trophies on 100% (v. 1.05 of comrades)

i have main game trophies list at 81% - 0% on comrades dlc and 0% on ardyn as i havent upload yet this dlc.

my ff xv game version is 1.30 and all dlc comrades trophies are at 0%. when i enter the dlc cxomrades game it says :

final fantasy is available on standalone version . continue your playthrough by downloading it . Dlc save data will be transferd automatically and bl bla bla. 

then the system gives me yes/no choice. if i put know it enteres the game from scratch (new game)

so is it possible to get my save file somehow from standalone and update all dlc trophies or should i begin once again?

thank you and sorry if i missed something

?

• Like 1

Ive done everything right and got to version 1.26. Seems good but HOW do i play comrades? When i hit Downloadable content it says "Installation of doenloadable content is not yet complete. Wait until instalation is finished then try again" but ive installed everything already. Or what exactly do i have to install to play comrades? the royal pack? or install the stand alone comrades version? Thanks in advance D:

• 3 weeks later...

I don't understand why they bring Trophies to online modes in single player games? It is well known that in a few years multiplayer will be removed and the single player game will still be popular. Such trophies are a total mess for those who want to complete them. Where is SONY's quality control? This game is somehow "broken". After all, they can add a cheap item in the in-game shop to unlock these trophies. Well, they don't care... pathetic.

• Like 2