Game is delisted on PSN

POEman553

3 minutes ago, BattleFeverC said:

Hi everyone, I'm thinking of getting this game physically before the price goes up though I'm out of luck with the DLC it seems. Could anyone please let me know just what I missed out on with regards to DLC? Any preorder bonuses, etc. Thanks!

i'll try my best to list (copying off a website)

preorder:

BlackAgumon, BlackGabumon, BlackGreymon, BlackGarurumon, Metalgreymon virus, BlackWeregarurumon, BlackWargreymon, BlackMetalgarurumon, Omnimon Zwart, Kerpymon Vice, Beelzemon BM
3 Custom Agumons
Some usefull items

Free DLC
7 Demon lord mission + 1 boss battle (you can use Dianamon after these missions)

Grandlocomon mission
Knigths of justice mission
Digimon festival mission

not sure if there was more but this is all i could find.

8 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

I own the PS4 version but got bored of the endgame grind for trophies. Does this mean I can't download it now? Deleted it for hardrive space) 

it's still going to be on your list in the future nothing to worry about.

3 hours ago, kingdrake2 said:

i'll try my best to list (copying off a website)

preorder:

BlackAgumon, BlackGabumon, BlackGreymon, BlackGarurumon, Metalgreymon virus, BlackWeregarurumon, BlackWargreymon, BlackMetalgarurumon, Omnimon Zwart, Kerpymon Vice, Beelzemon BM
3 Custom Agumons
Some usefull items

Free DLC
7 Demon lord mission + 1 boss battle (you can use Dianamon after these missions)

Grandlocomon mission
Knigths of justice mission
Digimon festival mission

not sure if there was more but this is all i could find.

Is any of the DLC important enough? Am I actually going to miss it? Or is it irrelevant?

On 04/02/2019 at 2:10 AM, Kapika96 said:

Aren't delistings often due to music licenses expiring as well though?

that could be the case, but they also recycled the entire sound track for the sequel.

On 05/02/2019 at 7:58 PM, BattleFeverC said:

Is any of the DLC important enough? Am I actually going to miss it? Or is it irrelevant?

theyre very powerful digimon

• 2 weeks later...

I got the physical Day One Edition (EU) recently and have three things that confuse me a bit right now:

I read there was an issue with the 6 dlc that came with it, where only 3 could be downloaded, but it was solved a bit later and a simple redownload should have fixed the missing 3 downloads according to this thread: https://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS4-Support/lt-Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth-gt-DLC-Problem/m-p/24045128. But I still only have the head start dlc + 2 themes (yasuda suzuhito + royal knight) and can't dl the last three, nor are they listed under installed addons in my library. The downloads + patch for the game still work, so they're not pulled entirely. Anyone here who had that issue and can help me out?

I'm guessing since the game is pulled from the store, the free dlc missions are unavailable now too, so my question is: The trophy guides mention, that the last medal is from GroundLocomon/GranLocomon, which is apparently in a dlc mission. Does that mean the platinum is unavailable or are there other ways to get that medal? Some comments in the delisting threads on other sites said, that you don't need the dlc, so which one is true now?

The last one would be the question, if the multiplayer is still up or not.

Edited by Kaleniya

5 minutes ago, Kaleniya said:

I got the physical Day One Edition (EU) recently and have three things that confuse me a bit right now:

I read there was an issue with the 6 dlc that came with it, where only 3 could be downloaded, but it was solved a bit later and a simple redownload should have fixed the missing 3 downloads according to this thread: https://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS4-Support/lt-Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth-gt-DLC-Problem/m-p/24045128. But I still only have the head start dlc + 2 themes (yasuda suzuhito + royal knight) and can't dl the last three, nor are they listed under installed addons in my library. The downloads + patch for the game still work, so they're not pulled entirely. Anyone here who had that issue and can help me out?

I'm guessing since the game is pulled from the store, the free dlc missions are unavailable now too, so my question is: The trophy guides mention, that the last medal is from GroundLocomon/GranLocomon, which is apparently in a dlc mission. Does that mean the platinum is unavailable or are there other ways to get that medal? Some comments in the delisting threads on other sites said, that you don't need the dlc, so which one is true now?

The last one would be the question, if the multiplayer is still up or not.

If you have previously purchased the content you will always have it as far as I know,

Dlc is never required for platinum you can get the medsl elsewhere

Doubtful the online is dead considering most just requires a connect signal and u can just fight bots instead of people

• 4 weeks later...

hey everyone, i missed a single medal with mr. victory and was looking into the DLC packs, demon lord dlc, but cant seem to find them on PSN? i figured maybe because of this delisting they were removed? or maybe i'm just looking at the wrong place, any information would be helpful before i start ng+, thank you

On 17/03/2019 at 0:32 PM, Atom1cMoose said:

hey everyone, i missed a single medal with mr. victory and was looking into the DLC packs, demon lord dlc, but cant seem to find them on PSN? i figured maybe because of this delisting they were removed? or maybe i'm just looking at the wrong place, any information would be helpful before i start ng+, thank you

delisted. gonna hve to be ng+