Sound Shapes isn’t syncing with the server

Nikola

January 31st is the right date the servers are supposed to shut down. They haven't been maintaned very well though. Just keep trying to sync. That's all you can do at this point. I just did the three plats for NA not to long ago and had a rought time syncing as well. Just keep trying and it will eventually work. (unless servers were already shut down)

• Like 1

I went as far as messaging the creators of the game thats on the wiki page. fingers crossed but i have a feeling they shut them down in October like they said they would and are just being quiet now on purpose.

Edited by Ac3dUd3-

2 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

I went as far as messaging the creators of the game thats on the wiki page. fingers crossed but i have a feeling they shut them down in October like they said they would and are just being quiet now on purpose.

Thats false as people were able to sync at the start of this month. 

Last time the servers were scheduled to shut down, the servers ended up returning on the last day. 

Theres still a chance. 

2 hours ago, jpgelnette2 said:

January 31st is the right date the servers are supposed to shut down. They haven't been maintaned very well though. Just keep trying to sync. That's all you can do at this point. I just did the three plats for NA not to long ago and had a rought time syncing as well. Just keep trying and it will eventually work. (unless servers were already shut down)

Have you synced during the last 7 days??

9 minutes ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

I can say with confidence they have been completely down since the 11th at least. That was when I platinumed the game and I have been trying several times a day, every day since then. I also haven't heard of anybody syncing successfully in that time as well.

It’ll most likely come back on the last few days.

15 hours ago, Nikola said:

Thats false as people were able to sync at the start of this month. 

Last time the servers were scheduled to shut down, the servers ended up returning on the last day. 

Theres still a chance. 

Have you synced during the last 7 days??

I have not. It was several months ago when I did mine. but when I did mine I had a really hard time getting the game to sync to the server then.

25 minutes ago, jpgelnette2 said:

I have not. It was several months ago when I did mine. but when I did mine I had a really hard time getting the game to sync to the server then.

When the servers were scheduled to shut down last time in October it did come back during the last very last day.

2 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

How many times are you guys trying to sync when you do? When I did this in Oct I had to try like 3 times after getting an error and it finally worked. 

Have you tried recently?

Nobody seems to be able to cloud sync at the moment. I think the number of attempts will have little to do with it.

I do not have the games installed anymore and if there was any shred of doubt that they might work for me I would gladly install them. But all signs point to them being unavailable, if not, at least 1 single person would have said so in the past few weeks.

I am glad I got this over with before the original shutdown date. Doing some of those death mode levels on PS4 was tricky enough but they would have been impossible for me on my Vita with its wonky X-button.

3 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Have you tried recently?

No, don't have them installed anymore. My main point is if you are only trying once or twice to try several more just in case. In my experience it errors a few times before working. Still, it sounds like it's much worse now. 

2 hours ago, Afro_Gear said:

No, don't have them installed anymore. My main point is if you are only trying once or twice to try several more just in case. In my experience it errors a few times before working. Still, it sounds like it's much worse now. 

I tried over 50 times about 10 days ago and got the network error message every time, this was across PS4, PS3, and PS Vita, same error every time on all 3 platforms.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Nobody seems to be able to cloud sync at the moment. I think the number of attempts will have little to do with it.

I do not have the games installed anymore and if there was any shred of doubt that they might work for me I would gladly install them. But all signs point to them being unavailable, if not, at least 1 single person would have said so in the past few weeks.

I am glad I got this over with before the original shutdown date. Doing some of those death mode levels on PS4 was tricky enough but they would have been impossible for me on my Vita with its wonky X-button.

There was a downtime last time the servers were meant to be shutdown. Hopefully it comes back near the deadline.