How many hours to get 100% DLC trophies?

Congratulations on getting the platinum 4 months before the game released  :yay:

Who are you talking about? I just checked all 3 people's profiles.

Uncharted 3 released 1st Nov 2011

willmill97 got the plat on 21st Nov 2011

Mr_MovieMan29 got the plat on 16th Mar 2013

HardXDXtraga got the plat on 1st May 2012

No cheater's here. (and I got plat on 10th Nov 2011)

Perhaps you misread something?

Edited by ShadowGandalf

Who are you talking about? I just checked all 3 people's profiles.

Uncharted 3 released 1st Nov 2011

willmill97 got the plat on 21st Nov 2011

Mr_MovieMan29 got the plat on 16th Mar 2013

HardXDXtraga got the plat on 1st May 2012

No cheater's here. (and I got plat on 10th Nov 2011)

Perhaps you misread something?

Haha...I know but read the topic creators comment and you'll get what i mean, i'm just kidding

• 3 weeks later...

It takes a lot of hours - cant remember the exact amount - but certainly more than 150 and could be close to the 300 quoted earlier.  I played most evenings for a few hours (longer during a boosting sessions) and it took 4 months with some good friends and a strong boosting community (we even got banned for boosting just after they released the trophies :) )

It has many different styles of trophy too.... some that take ages and a complete grind even with boosting (getting all the kill and win based trophies), some that require luck (getting all 99 treasures) and some that need skill and very good (cooperative) team mates (defending the statue, no deaths on crushing).  All this combined makes for a very long drawn out process.

Good luck to anyone starting out on this nightmare :)

• 1 month later...

There's really no rough estimate to how long it will take, as a lot of the trophies you'll try to get will depend PURELY on luck, such as getting lucky enough to get matched with decent players so that you can get through a match of Co-Op Arena or Adventure on Crushing and not lose a single life, or being able to kill Eddy, Flynn, and Lazarevic within 20 seconds of each other on Chapter 5 of Co-Op Adventure on both Hard and Crushing difficulties. I now have about half of the trophies and am still trying to get them all, but I know for sure that I still have A LONG ROAD ahead of me, but it doesn't really bother me too much as Uncharted 3 is one of my favourite games to play online ever. :)

Edited by PSWiiFan16
  • Like 1