Realms Royale Trophy Thoughts

PvtVoid

17 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

think that might have been a bug on their end, it says content not available for me when i try to click it

Still showing as free for me, says in description its for PS Plus members. Might just be for EU?

17 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

Edited by GUDGER666

27 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Still showing as free for me, says in description its for PS Plus members. Might just be for EU?

Nah, it’s free for NA as well as I saw it yesterday and downloaded immediately. Could be fixed up by now, or it’s really free for plus members. 

If you are lucky ( like me ) , i had 2 full team in the game where i got the trophy , so 8 afk kills. I finished the game with 12 kills.  I never had a lot of afk player in solo or duo.

For the long distance shot , it was easier for me with a carabin. With a sniper riffle , i found it more difficult.

For the chicken 800 feet trophy, start a solo match and don’t jump until it auto jumps you. Then look for someone who is AFK, damage them and run away. Once the fog kills them (if they remain AFK) you’ll get the trophy.

I got it that way randomly and I got a friend to test it last night and he got it the same way. 

If you're good at TPS games, this seems extremely easy so far... the 50 kills as every class will be a grind, but probably only 50-60 games, especially if you drop out at the end and farm AFKers. Got the 'Absolute Unit' trophy on my second match with randoms...

My advice is, open every chest, scrap every item you don't need, craft shield potions at EVERY forge. Don't drop down in areas where everyone else is going (wait at least 30 seconds to jump imo) because those will be killzones where the first few people to get guns kill everyone else. Shouldn't be too hard to do well in most games, especially since most of the players in any game are bots.