Compliment the person above you!

Beyondthegrave07

A very level headed and good person. I always see you around doing your own thing, How are you doing? Might as well ask. Get to know new people, then I won't just be known as that one girl who just talks to Tortugie all the time or hanging out with Dante...like always. Not saying any of those are bad things of course. Rawr.

• Like 2

A very level headed and good person. I always see you around doing your own thing, How are you doing? Might as well ask. Get to know new people, then I won't just be known as that one girl who just talks to Tortugie all the time or hanging out with Dante...like always. Not saying any of those are bad things of course. Rawr.

Hey there :wave: I'm very good thanks! How about you? ^_^

Ahaha it'll never be a bad thing to hang around nice people if you ask me!

Ot:

Must DEFINITELY be a friendly person! :yay::highfive:

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

Hey there :wave: I'm very good thanks! How about you? ^_^

Ahaha it'll never be a bad thing to hang around nice people if you ask me!

Ot:

Must DEFINITELY be a friendly person! :yay::highfive:

I can agree with that.

Great to hear you are doing well. May you continue to have good fortune. I had a rough weekend but in all, now that I'm around friends again, I'm doing great!

Ot: As I thought a very calm collected person. Plus look at those posts! Members who stay active and keep the place alive. I applaud you. Rawr.

• Like 1

I can agree with that.

Great to hear you are doing well. May you continue to have good fortune. I had a rough weekend but in all, now that I'm around friends again, I'm doing great!

Ot: As I thought a very calm collected person. Plus look at those posts! Members who stay active and keep the place alive. I applaud you. Rawr.

I thank you very much for your wishes my friend :D Oh man, those rough weekends must be always tough to overcome, eh? But I'm glad to hear you're doing great too :highfive:

Ot: Thanks! I've kinda grown fond of this site ahaha. I remember you making some contests and giveaways before :hmm: so you definitely take an even greater part in keeping the place up and running :D

Offtopic: Um...well...as much as I like keeping some conversation going, sadly, it's pretty late here and I'll have some work to do tomorrow -_- . For now, I'll have to bid you adios  :( but hey, it's was awesome talking with ya!  :D

Have a good night :wave:

• Like 1