Compliment the person above you!

Beyondthegrave07

I like your username and your avatar (art style), I hope you don't have crippling depression, but in case you do it's absolutely possible to emerge stronger and better! I think you know this and I hope this mental monster leaves you once and for all.

You also seem very expressive and effervescent.

EDIT: Too late AGAIN.

Max... we share names. You are awesome. Good day, and godspeed =D Cool signature, too.

Edited by The_Apex_Badger
  • Like 1

Has an awesome avatar!

I like your username and your avatar (art style), I hope you don't have crippling depression, but in case you do it's absolutely possible to emerge stronger and better! I think you know this and I hope this mental monster leaves you once and for all.

Nah, it's just referring to the girl in his avatar, Kate from Life is Strange. :)

• Like 1

Has an awesome avatar!

Nah, it's just referring to the girl in his avatar, Kate from Life is Strange. :)

Ahh, haven't played it yet. Plan to do it with the fiance, but we have work stuffs. I'm familiar with Max, haven't met Kate yet. I can't wait to play this game. BTW You don't have to compliment me, since I'm responding just go to Kat. I'll take 'em though, just saying.

• Like 1

Max... we share names. You are awesome. Good day, and godspeed =D Cool signature, too.

I don't have depression, why saying that? :D You seen me somewhere? :) I was active on deviantART for years until I let my account alone, my gallery is still there but pretty dead. I've decided to move on and focus on other things in my life and I hope to start over with arts somehow else. It just came out that I wanted to make sketches and such when I was becoming active in PSNP lately. :D

Thank you for your post! ;)

I don't have depression, why saying that? :D You seen me somewhere? :) I was active on deviantART for years until I let my account alone, my gallery is still there but pretty dead. I've decided to move on and focus on other things in my life and I hope to start over with arts somehow else. It just came out that I wanted to make sketches and such when I was becoming active in PSNP lately. :D

Thank you for your post! ;)

I was responding to Big Boss and the motto/phrase beneath her av, but you beat me to it.

I do not think you have crippling depression :) Sorry for confusion, didn't mean for you to get a little paranoid (which is understandable, haha). Cheers and good luck with your craft!

@hyakulegger - I love foxes, so that's really easy. I'm guessing it matches your personality? Also, again, nice sig.

• Like 1