Tips on Festive Dance?

Regenrosen

Switch 

4 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

I'm currently having trouble with it. I'm trying to keep my chains up, but I lose a few, and I quickly run out of time. Is it just to keep the combo up for me to earn more points?

You need to switch the dance partners as fast as you can and do the Clap Sequence (Square) to get 3+ Sec. for each completed sequence, just do as many as you can. When the time Runs out, go for the Sunwheel Dance with Rapunzel (Triangle). You cant mess up too much sadly, but its not very hard, just a bit rng luck how good those clap sequences spawn

Edited by Fuji_tha_Hero
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Fuji_tha_Hero said:

Switch 

You need to switch the dance partners as fast as you can and do the Clap Sequence (Square) to get 3+ for each completed sequence, just do as many as you can. When the time Runs out for the Sunwheel Dance with Rapunzel (Triangle). You cant mess up too much sadly, but its not very hard, just a bit rng luck how good those clap sequences spawn

I've been really unlucky because I have tried doing them as fast as I can, biput can only manage about 13,000. Mostly, there aren't a lot of dancers around, so I lose a lot of time.

Just now, Edunstar84 said:

I've been really unlucky because I have tried doing them as fast as I can, biput can only manage about 13,000. Mostly, there aren't a lot of dancers around, so I lose a lot of time.

u cant mash the clap sequence, just try it a few time to get the timing down.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, malachi1987 said:

K just curious can this as in anything else in the game can be done whenever or what?

You have to do it once as part of the story progression, but you don't get scored for it on the first time.  Nothing is missable in the game, so you can come back to the minigames at any point.

On 1/31/2019 at 7:48 AM, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

Dance, clap, switch, clap, switch, clap, perform x 2, enter sunwell and finish at last second, then do the same thing over again, that's what I did. 

This is probably the best and easiest method it requires little to no skill or chance and it got me over 100,000 :)

• Like 3