Regenrosen

Tips on Festive Dance?

14 posts in this topic

Wow, so I just tried my best at dancing aaaand... I'm getting 38.000 points...... instead of 70.000 for that trophy!

Sooo, does anyone have any tips on how to get more points here? :c

 

EDIT: nvm I got it an hour after posting this! ūüôÉ If anyone wonders just like I did: there you go!

Edited by Regenrosen
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm currently having trouble with it. I'm trying to keep my chains up, but I lose a few, and I quickly run out of time. Is it just to keep the combo up for me to earn more points?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Switch 

4 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

I'm currently having trouble with it. I'm trying to keep my chains up, but I lose a few, and I quickly run out of time. Is it just to keep the combo up for me to earn more points?

You need to switch the dance partners as fast as you can and do the Clap Sequence (Square) to get 3+ Sec. for each completed sequence, just do as many as you can. When the time Runs out, go for the Sunwheel Dance with Rapunzel (Triangle). You cant mess up too much sadly, but its not very hard, just a bit rng luck how good those clap sequences spawn

Edited by Fuji_tha_Hero
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fuji_tha_Hero said:

Switch 

You need to switch the dance partners as fast as you can and do the Clap Sequence (Square) to get 3+ for each completed sequence, just do as many as you can. When the time Runs out for the Sunwheel Dance with Rapunzel (Triangle). You cant mess up too much sadly, but its not very hard, just a bit rng luck how good those clap sequences spawn

I've been really unlucky because I have tried doing them as fast as I can, biput can only manage about 13,000. Mostly, there aren't a lot of dancers around, so I lose a lot of time.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Edunstar84 said:

I've been really unlucky because I have tried doing them as fast as I can, biput can only manage about 13,000. Mostly, there aren't a lot of dancers around, so I lose a lot of time.

u cant mash the clap sequence, just try it a few time to get the timing down.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fuji_tha_Hero said:

u cant mash the clap sequence, just try it a few time to get the timing down.

Thanks that made a huge difference!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dance, clap, switch, clap, switch, clap, perform x 2, enter sunwell and finish at last second, then do the same thing over again, that's what I did. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

K just curious can this as in anything else in the game can be done whenever or what?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, malachi1987 said:

K just curious can this as in anything else in the game can be done whenever or what?

 

You have to do it once as part of the story progression, but you don't get scored for it on the first time.  Nothing is missable in the game, so you can come back to the minigames at any point.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mesopithecus said:

 

You have to do it once as part of the story progression, but you don't get scored for it on the first time.  Nothing is missable in the game, so you can come back to the minigames at any point.

Thanks 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2019 at 7:48 AM, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

Dance, clap, switch, clap, switch, clap, perform x 2, enter sunwell and finish at last second, then do the same thing over again, that's what I did. 

This is probably the best and easiest method it requires little to no skill or chance and it got me over 100,000 :)

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2019 at 2:23 PM, Taliesin_2943 said:

This is probably the best and easiest method it requires little to no skill or chance and it got me over 100,000 :)

glad it helped

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't get 100.000 but I managed to earn around 84k three times. 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.