Trophy Glitch??

TylerrXO

28 minutes ago, KingTylerr7 said:

Has anyone else had troubles with the 20 Armour Pieces trophy? I'm positive I have done the requirements!

Craft them every chance you get and eventually it will pop,  I usually end up crafting atleast 9 per game and prioritize them even over weapons and abilities due to how good having armor is.

To everyone trophy hunting there was a hotfix earlier today and since the update hundreds of players have complained about trophies and achievements not unlocking so at the moment it does seem a lot of the trophies are glitched.

i know from a few people I’ve played with today 1win, 10 wins, knife kill, 11 kills were not unlocking but it does seem they all might be until the devs sort this.

I can confirm. I just won a game and didn't get any trophy for getting my "crown royale" so hope they fix that.

EDIT #1 - They definitely broke something with that hotfix. I've won 4 games and gotten well over 50 kills, also killed someone with a dagger and got 12 kills in 1 game... no trophies. I hope they'll unlock once they fix it.

Edited by McDermottx94
Additional Information

1 hour ago, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

To everyone trophy hunting there was a hotfix earlier today and since the update hundreds of players have complained about trophies and achievements not unlocking so at the moment it does seem a lot of the trophies are glitched.

i know from a few people I’ve played with today 1win, 10 wins, knife kill, 11 kills were not unlocking but it does seem they all might be until the devs sort this.

Well, that's a bummer. Just needed more Royales for platinum.

Gues I'll wait

3 hours ago, McDermottx94 said:

I can confirm. I just won a game and didn't get any trophy for getting my "crown royale" so hope they fix that.

EDIT #1 - They definitely broke something with that hotfix. I've won 4 games and gotten well over 50 kills, also killed someone with a dagger and got 12 kills in 1 game... no trophies. I hope they'll unlock once they fix it.

same here, patch 1.17 broke the trophies to pop. better play another game until they fix it. thats why its a free game, fucXing shXt.