Most difficult "easy" games

SuchRemorse

36 Fragments of Midnight up until the final speed run I thought the game was ok, I was wrong I either tripped up on the final collectible or couldn't get the past the first couple of them ?

Infamous first light as much as I love infamous titles, I couldn't get with this at all and found some of the challenges tough, put it in my back log and sadly never went back

Sly 3 honour among thieves a trilogy of games that tricks you with two easy and enjoyable platinums, then mind fucks you into doing 100% of the game with the most annoying challenges, ultimate gauntlet was my last one and I thought I'd never get it

• 2 weeks later...

Shadow of Mordor 

I feel like I did something wrong because I completely struggled with this one, I hate how you fight too many enemies at the same time like it’s Dynasty Warriors 

I just redownloaded it to get the platinum and thought of this thread 

Hmmm, easy game, I would say Bouncy Bullets. Game is easy as hell, but very frustrating, I'm not into FPS so those jumping in first person perception sections were extremely challenging for me! But if I have to choose a normal game I would say Need for Speed most wanted, I wasted hours on the airport track for that last trophy, one tiny mistake and it was the end of your run!

Edited by SmokeyElNinja
missing letter

• 2 weeks later...
On 24.5.2020 at 5:27 PM, MadEdders95 said:

Ones I have: 

Medievil: Some of the later levels without full upgrades can be very tricky and take a lot of patience 

A Hat In Time: A fun game but some of the side trophies are annoying as hell

Ratchet & Clank 2: The game itself is just genuinely difficult, it's only when you're skilled does it become easy

Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection: Without the save scumming it'd be much much harder

Ones I don't have:

Infamous Second Son: It's been a while since I've played it, but I remember the campaign being a bit tricky on the medium difficulty so I never attempted the higher one

infamous second son: I loved it, something I figured out while playing this, do the hero run on easy, because the hero skills sucks, do the evil run on hard and just blast everything, I found the hard mode almost easier because of the awesome evil abilities that almost let you oneshot alot of your enemies because of how broken some of the skills was on evil

• Like 1