2. Cabela's African Adventures (PS4) - 25%

3. Honor and Duty: Arcade Edition (PS4) - 25% => 100 % 2705.png

4. I am the Hero (PS4) - 42% => 100%  :platinum:

5. Rainbow Moon (PSVITA) - 20% => 28%

6. Crystal Rift (PS4) - 13%

7. Apotheon (PS4) - 8%

8. ICO (PS3) - 3%

9. Chaos on Deponia (PS4) - 0%

Made a lot of progress in Rainbow Moon. I also got a couple endings in The Nonary Games. I will certainly finish Zero Escape much sooner than Rainbow Moon. Probably in the next few days, I finish it.

First completion update:
Fallout New Vegas    1%
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch    2%
Psychonauts    2%
Firewatch    100%
Talos Principle    2%
Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion    1%
Red Goddess    15%
Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness    6%
The Mark of Kri    4%
Celeste 12%
Epic Mickey 2    14%
Final Fantasy Type 0 HD    13%
Dragon Fantasy Book II    91%
Deadly Premonition    21%
Darksiders    7%
Costume Quest 2    4%
Four Sided Fantasy    9%
Quantum Conundrum    12%
Tomb  Raider Underworld    8%
Army of Two: Devil's Cartel    23%

First Completion Update and adding some to my list:

1. Black Mirror - (1% --> :platinum:) 

2. Mousecraft - (5%)

3. Kingdom Hearts III - (12%)

4. FEZ - (23%)

5. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - (18%)

6. Teslagrad - (1%)

7. Datura - (4%)

Black Mirror was interesting and I am glad I finally took the time to play and beat it. I enjoyed the story even if the controls weren't ideal at times. I think the entire game took me about 4-6 hours to play (I have a bad habit of leaving games running and then doing other things like chatting on forums or reading a book or something).

The two games I am adding are PS Plus games that I got some time ago that I enjoyed playing when I tried them out but got distracted by other games and then immediately forgot about them. I am also thinking about adding Spyro the Dragon to my list since it is only at 19% but I am not positive I will be able to complete it since some of the trophies are on flying levels and I am TERRIBLE at flying. I have to think more on it before I make an actual decision. I am determined to finish all of these in the allotted time and would rather not shoot myself in the foot with a game I am personally unable to complete. 

On 3/13/2019 at 7:41 PM, willythom88 said:

First completion update:
Fallout New Vegas    1%
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch    2%
Psychonauts    2%
Firewatch    100%

How did you enjoy Firewatch? I thought it was lovely back when I played it last summer. Trophies are simple enough to get but the experience itself was totally worth it for me.

• Like 1

Rebel Galaxy 30%

Rouge Aces 25%

World of Final Fantasy 15%

Blue Reflection 15%

Overcooked 2 6%

Atelier Firis 10%

Resident Evil 0 0%

Jak and Dexter precusor legacy 100%

Stellaris 9%

Trails of Cold Steel (PS4 EU version) 0%

Adding extra games that were 0% at start of challenge:

Call of duty Modern Warfare remastered 0% > 100%

Vampyr 0% >31%

• Like 1

UPDATE #1:

1. Kingdom Hearts                       1% --> 2%

2. Spider-Man                                0%

3. Uncharted The Lost Legacy       0%

4. Uncharted 4                               18% --> 23%

5. HITMAN 2                                   0%

6. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim               0%

7. Assassin's Creed Odyssey         9%

So I restarted Kingdom Hearts and just got caught up to the point I was at in my 1st playthrough (almost). I'm in Wonderland right now, except this playthrough I followed @Dragon-Archon's advice and went to Olympus Coliseum first to get Thunder before going to Wonderland (unlike when I first tried the game). I'm just building up the will to go through Wonderland again right now so that I can dive into new worlds that I haven't experienced before (like Deep Jungle, Agrabah, etc.). Also, I dropped my difficulty down from Final Mix to Beginner for my "2nd" 1st playthrough because I'm a filthy casual.

In Uncharted 4, I finally started the story and so far I'm at Chapter 8 (Scotland). I've been loving the variety in environments and the action so far in the game. The characters and story-telling are on point as always. I've been using photo mode so much, I'm sure that my playthrough would be much shorter if I didn't take so much time to stop and take photos of everything :P

I've been having a hard time getting into gaming recently. Part of it is that I've been busier lately with university / trying to have a life / new workout routine, but then part of it is me just not being able to comfortably sit down and play. I tried playing last night and I managed to play all of 30 minutes of Uncharted 4 before I felt the urge to just turn off my PS4 and call it a night because I felt like I was "wasting time". I know that people need to rest in order to not get burnt out, but I always feel like my problems are snapping at my heels constantly and if I slow down and choose to play PS4 they're gonna catch up and eat me alive. I hope that by the end of the semester I'll be happier and much less stressed so that I can sit down for more than 30 minutes to play something and not freak out. I'm trying to work on stress management but I run on fear, not a passion for what I do, which is not a way to live your life.

tl;dr Playing less because I get stressed

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ResoluteRock said:

So I restarted Kingdom Hearts and just got caught up to the point I was at in my 1st playthrough (almost). I'm in Wonderland right now, except this playthrough I followed @Dragon-Archon's advice and went to Olympus Coliseum first to get Thunder before going to Wonderland (unlike when I first tried the game). I'm just building up the will to go through Wonderland again right now so that I can dive into new worlds that I haven't experienced before (like Deep Jungle, Agrabah, etc.). Also, I dropped my difficulty down from Final Mix to Beginner for my "2nd" 1st playthrough because I'm a filthy casual.

The boss in Wonderland will be so much easier now with Thunder. Good luck with the game.

16 hours ago, AmarisSkye said:

How did you enjoy Firewatch? I thought it was lovely back when I played it last summer. Trophies are simple enough to get but the experience itself was totally worth it for me.

I enjoyed it a good amount.  I thought the trophies we're actually more annoying when it came to the dlc ones cause it took you out of the story, though not terribly long.  I was very happy with the ending cause I expected it to get very "video gamey" at the end with the story and was pleasently surprised when it didn't.

• Like 1

New Update:

1. Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (PS4) - 37% => 100% :platinum:

2. Cabela's African Adventures (PS4) - 25%

3. Honor and Duty: Arcade Edition (PS4) - 25% => 100 % 2705.png

4. I am the Hero (PS4) - 42% => 100%  :platinum:

5. Rainbow Moon (PSVITA) - 28% => 32%

6. Crystal Rift (PS4) - 13%

7. Apotheon (PS4) - 8%

8. ICO (PS3) - 3%

9. Chaos on Deponia (PS4) - 0%

Finished The Nonary Games. Got a bit tedious at the end but overall still good game. Made more progress in Rainbow Moon. Can't be bothered to go back to ICO yet. I know people love it, but it really is a frustrating piece of garbage for me. On to Apotheon.

Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek (100% :platinum:)

Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (100% :platinum:)

Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala (100% :platinum:)

Kingdom Hearts III (27% -> 54%)
Dragon Quest Builders (31%)

Well, I finally got to the final world of the game, so I am trying to clean up trophies but most of them are a pain. I found out that Glide is disabled in the Veruim Rex minigame so can't use that. I have gotten happy Flans on every one except the Honeydew Flan in San Fransokyo and I can't get past 10500 points because I keep sky diving and miss the flan I have to bounce on. Also San Fran is ticking me off with the second Flash Tracer course for Datascraper - no matter how fast I go I don't get a great time bonus and am stuck at B rank. Frozen Slider is being a troll too, I keep hitting something and lose the no damage bonus. :(

On my Orichalcum+ hunt, I now have over half of them. The only ones I need are from getting nine more treasures in the Frozen Slider game, getting that last Flan to jump for joy, and fighting the Omega boss in Eclipse Galaxy. I also need to fight the Schwarzgeist boss too for a trophy, haven't done that because Endymion is too weak to do enough damage to it. I am also missing a bunch of Wellspring Crystals to power up my Classic Tone Keyblade(I just got the trophy for high scoring every Classic Kingdom game, it was SO BORING) to max level. I also am missing one more ingredient to get Cornucopia and I've done everything I can think of. Once I get that trophy, I will work on getting all of the bistro excellent meals to get Master Chef and the Grand Chef Keyblade. Then I just have to beat the final boss and unlock battle gates to get the remaining entries in the Gummiphone cleared.

But I am going to backtrack and get some work done on DQB tomorrow or Monday. Since I have dental surgery on Tuesday afternoon and will probably be too much in pain to desire playing video games, I will probably sleep the rest of the week and come back next weekend so I'll try to get an update before Tuesday. If I get finished with most of the Dragon Quest Builder stuff by the end of the week, I will probably add another game to do during the rest of the event time. That or try to get the KH3 platinum, which is going to be a frustrating nightmare since I suck at Verum Rex. :(

EDIT: I also have some backlog I need to clear up so I might do that during my recovery.

Edited by SuperSmash5U

As much as I would love to complete the games I said I would, I am bowing out of this event. I just don't have the willpower to play the remaining games I put down. As it's halfway through March, and I have a lot of school stuff going on right now and throughout most of April, I'm thinking I'd rather just play the new games I bought and enjoy them instead. The trophy bug is starting to die within me I think. Sorry ?

Should have put this up last night but was too tired and got to that part by 5 AM. xD

Kingdom Hearts III (54% => 70%)

Kingdom Hearts 3 Spoilers, yo ho ho ho!

Spoiler

So I finally completed the main story of KH3 and got a few Secret Reports so the only Adversary I need is Dark Inferno, the superboss of this game, so I have to work on grinding out to Level 99 so I can survive against him. :P

Still haven't gotten all ingredients yet and I won't start the Bistro minigames until I get them all. But other than that, I have to deal with getting three more Orichalcum+, get those trophies I couldn't get earlier for Centurion and Shield Shredder. Got Flanmeister but still need to really make Honeydew Flan happy so I get the Orichalcum+ for the Flantastic Seven, and Honeydew is the hardest minigame yet as my depth perception sucks. Cherry Flan was probably the second worst Flan to get the best score in but it has Rumble Racing from Birth By Sleep playing during the minigame. ^_^

Other than that I have to complete all Battlegates to get the Secret Reports completed and that's about it.

I am going to be undergoing dental surgery tomorrow so I will probably just sleep all day so I don't eat anything and then have to sleep more to sleep off the pain I'll undergo after surgery. *sigh* I hate Gulp, he was responsible for ripping my tooth out. :( After that I will try to start on more Dragon Quest Builders and try to complete a new chapter.

4 hours ago, coldsphinx93 said:

The trophy bug is starting to die within me I think. Sorry 1f605.png

Don't hate yourself. I'm also having less motivation to play PS4 games even though I want to platinum all of the RPGs I have. I'm also getting back into D&D so I might have to set aside days to play D&D. If you don't like trophy hunting but like video games, you can just turn off trophy notifications and enjoy your games. Focus on school and play when you feel like it. I wish you luck.

Edited by SuperSmash5U
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, coldsphinx93 said:

The trophy bug is starting to die within me I think. Sorry 1f605.png

6 hours ago, SuperSmash5U said:

Don't hate yourself. I'm also having less motivation to play PS4 games even though I want to platinum all of the RPGs I have. I'm also getting back into D&D so I might have to set aside days to play D&D. If you don't like trophy hunting but like video games, you can just turn off trophy notifications and enjoy your games. Focus on school and play when you feel like it. I wish you luck.

I had it pretty much die from late October to the start of this month, but it's coming back to life. Perhaps you just need some time off?

19 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

I had it pretty much die from late October to the start of this month, but it's coming back to life. Perhaps you just need some time off?

Yeah I'm going to take some time to go through the backlog and just play for the story rather than trophies. Maybe it'll come back to me. I just feel like I'm missing out and I'm buying games faster than I can play them the way I'm going.

• Like 1

PS4

Astro Bot - 17%

OwlBoy :platinum:

The Walking Dead Collection :platinum:

Lego Movie 2 - The videogame NEW

Vita

Furmins - 25%

Hatofull Boyfriend ?

Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness

Made some progress in Astro Bot, cool game! 
And added Lego Movie 2 - The Videogame 

1. Black Mirror - :platinum: 

2. Mousecraft - (5%)

3. Kingdom Hearts III - (12%-->15%)

4. FEZ - (23%)

5. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - (18%)

6. Teslagrad - (1%)

7. Datura - (4%)

8. XBlaze Code Embryo - (0%)

So, I am mildly concerned that I won't be able to finish KH3 in time. Not sure why its going so slow but I am only able to finish about one world a night and I don't even play every night lately because I have been so exhausted. Still I am adding a Vita game to my list that I forgot I owned and that I should be able to finish by the end of the week.

Kingdom Hearts III (70% => 77%)

So I finally managed to get the last ingredient for the Cornucopia trophy - turns out it was chocolate. WTH? I had it drop on my last file, but now I had to buy it? Sheesh! I started doing the bistro but got a few bad eggs so I have to get more lobster, scallops and honey, which means going back to 100 Acre Wood because the flower minigame is the only place to get honey. :(

I also surprised myself by getting Shield Shredder and Datascraper. Still not brave enough for Centurion yet. Also, screw that stupid Honeydew Flan, I keep missing the last flan I need. I am at 13800 points right now and he still just claps. I'll never get the Ultima Weapon at this rate. Speaking of which, I died a few times to Omega Machina after summoning it but eventually beat it by putting a ton of Meteors and Firaga-G on the front of my ship and putting two Large Wall-G to reduce the one-shot lasers. So I got the Orichalcum+ from that. All I need now are the Frozen Slider treasures and that stupid Honeydew Flan to give up. ?

Speaking of surprises, I actually completed all of the Battlegates, and I mean ALL of them. Yep, even beat Dark Inferno after upgrading Classic Tone to max level thanks to farming Battlegate 12 a few times for Wellspring Crystals. At Level 71. :| I know people complain that he's the weakest of the Kingdom Hearts Superbosses and cry for Sephy to return but I only got to critical health a few times. Dark Inferno is just a stupid hack and slasher and I used Curaga thanks to my MP Hastega on the Mickey Clasp from getting all of the Lucky Emblems.

So thus far I have the follow trophies claimed:

1. Cornucopia
  2. Shield Shredder
  3. Datascraper
  4. Blade Master
  5. Know Thine Enemy

All that's left is that Verum Rex high score, getting the last few bistro minigames done(I only have a few more recipes, and yes, I did not forget the special recipes), torture that stupid flan until it coughs up the last Orichalcum+, forge Ultima Weapon, and then use it to farm Battlegates until I get Sora to max level by using its Shotlocks to get the Game Records complete.

I might just have this game by my 50th platinum. Still need to work on DQB.

hha.png

EDIT: Made this doctored meme pic because I thought it was hilarious. The background is from a Youtuber who does animated shorts about his D&D experiences, it shows a beholder and his pet goldfish. Apologies for the flak on the edges of Sora, I used ImageForge to crop the image and I don't do very well with free-form cropping. :(

Edited by SuperSmash5U

Time for another update.

Dragon Quest Builders- :platinum: March 9

All-Star Fruit Racing-58=>59%

Marvel's Spider-Man-0=>6%

Assassin's Creed II

Dragon Sinker

Dungeons II

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom

I took a little break to do some cleaning up on my list. Also finally started Spidey and love it so far. :D However, it's part of KYC, so I won't play it again until at least the end of March. I plan to start AC2 either Saturday or Sunday.

Edited by MidnightDragon