Schwarzgeist Gummi Ship Boss Fight Tip

StiffTripple_X

If you are struggling with this boss here is a couple tips.

1. Bring the healing special weapon

2. Focus on health of your ship (Mine was around 800 health)

3. When the red laser attack is being used align yourself with the scwarzgeist left leg (This will avoid you from getting hit by it every single time. You can also move up and down to avoid being shot at by the extra ships if necessary.)

4. If you don’t think you can handle step 3 you can keep rolling in the corner to more than likely dodge the laser but it isnt guaranteed

This is one of the 1st things I did with gummy ship.  You can easily cheese this boss by obtaining the healing special weapon and the all you have to do is spam the roll and fire button at the same time for about 30 minutes until it is dead.  I rolled back and forth across it's head until the lasers came then I rolled to top of screen, all the way left corner, then bottom left corner and roll all the way across to right as the lasers are coming down.  Actually you can continue to roll and fire across the head a few seconds after he initiates his laser sequence.  that is where you will do the most damage.  that timing works perfectly and I only got hit maybe 4 or 5 times in 30 minutes.    It was a long 30 minute boss fight using this method but I never came close to dying.  The only thing I did to the ship was acquire the healing weapon which I don't even know how i did that because I don't understand this gummy ship bullshit.

can do it without getting hit by the laser. easy to line up where they land so it's avoided easy. 

I just used Endiyamon ship, and healing special. rolled up and down while shooting constantly. dodge lasers and when it went around for the second I just stationed a few seconds to fire.

as for the other part. easy.

I owe credit to PowerPyx

The easiest way to do it is use the endiyamon ship & for you 2 mini ships bring the highest damage output ones you can & bring the healing power. Ignore shooting at his legs to stop the rockets & ignore shooting the barriers because they'll just come back pretty fast. Focus on just shooting at his head & dodge the attacks. When he does his laser whip looking move fly to the very top of the screen & look where it's coming down & just move to the left or right alittle to adjust. 

• Like 1