THEY ARE FINALLY FIXING THE TROPHIES!!!

arcanehornet_

28 minutes ago, Welsh_Lordz said:

http://realmtracker.com/profile/pc/7266693-welshlordz so 20 wins and aint had the trophy any ideas? 

The only thing I can imagine is the wins didn't track toward the trophy while it was glitched.  So maybe any win you had over the past several weeks doesn't count.  Another theory is you have to do ten more wins starting as of the most recent patch.  Another theory is it isn't going to pop if you already have more than 10 wins.  another theory is it is still bugged for a lot of people.  Who knows.  I myself am fed up with this bullshit game.  I did all the requirements for the platinum within a 36 hour period and weeks later I still can't get the platinum after the patch.  Just because the website has tracked your wins doesn't mean the trophy count is the same.  The trophy could be set up on it's own tracker or something so I think if you keep playing and winning eventually it will pop.  If you get ten more wins after the patch and it doesn't pop then you have done all you can do.

3 hours ago, BEN_2012_2013 said:
3 hours ago, BEN_2012_2013 said:

Does Royale Master autopop once you go into the game or will we have to win 10 games again? 

it does not auto pop and nobody knows what counts and what doesn't prior to the patch.  So it's hard to say how many games you have to win.   

On 12/02/2019 at 7:27 PM, Sydoki said:

Great news! Finally there's a reason to play this game again...because tbh after playing Apex Legends, coming back to Realm Royale feels like shooting yourself in a foot. Overall game quality between these two is night and day.

Lol im the complete opposite, I tried Apex Legends, and then deleted it after 1 match. Didn't like it and prefer Realm Royale.

Just so you know I got the 'Jack of All Trades' trophy after 1 win.

However, I can tell that was my 10th win because of the new UI update, I did not unlock Royale Master :(

FYI People, the game is still in BETA, even says so when you load it up, there will be bugs etc

so you know, bare with the developers and stop shouting about them

25 minutes ago, McDermottx94 said:

I only need to get the Absolute Unit Trophy at this point. For whatever reason - randoms insist on disconnecting when they die or sometimes don't even jump out of the damn aircraft.

so i have  question for you.  you had mentioned that you already had like20 wins but a bunch of them happened while the trophy was bugged.  What was the end result?  Did you have to win one game for every game you won while it was glitched or did you actually have to get ten more wins?

4 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

so i have  question for you.  you had mentioned that you already had like20 wins but a bunch of them happened while the trophy was bugged.  What was the end result?  Did you have to win one game for every game you won while it was glitched or did you actually have to get ten more wins?

I personally had to get the 10 wins again. I have close to 30 according to that tracker and it only popped that bit close - so unfortunately my previous stuff didn't count. It does appear people did have it count for them, though.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, McDermottx94 said:

I personally had to get the 10 wins again. I have close to 30 according to that tracker and it only popped that bit close - so unfortunately my previous stuff didn't count. It does appear people did have it count for them, though.

ok thanks!  at least i know you can still get it if you had more than ten wins already.  I was worried the trophy would only pop on the 10th win and I was going to be screwed.  Thanks for clarification!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, McDermottx94 said:

I only need to get the Absolute Unit Trophy at this point. For whatever reason - randoms insist on disconnecting when they die or sometimes don't even jump out of the damn aircraft.

Hey good luck with this one, hope you can get it soon! I was lucky enough to get mine yesterday but I know exactly what you mean and I spent most of the day tearing my hair out because I keep having the same issues with my team mates. So frustrating! I mean, I'm the first to admit I'm not very good at the game, but at least I try to be a good team mate by always staying until the end and trying to revive people if they die and I'm still in, etc. 

I'm sure you'll get it eventually, but yeah...frustrating stuff for sure :shakefist:

• Like 1

On 2/14/2019 at 0:30 PM, TheBritishBaron said:

FYI People, the game is still in BETA, even says so when you load it up, there will be bugs etc

so you know, bare with the developers and stop shouting about them

Is it really in Beta though...? Anyone can slap an "Early Access" or "Beta" label on their game and get away with bugs. There were so many instances where I was legit blocked from playing the game because of some kind of a bug. Beta or not, this kind of stuff is unacceptable.

...still like the game a lot. As always, Hi-Rez tries to bring some new elements to a genre they are copying. Good for 'em!

Just now, Sydoki said:

Is it really in Beta though...? Anyone can slap an "Early Access" or "Beta" label on their game and get away with bugs. There were so many instances where I was legit blocked from playing the game because of some kind of a bug. Beta or not, this kind of stuff is unacceptable.

...still like the game a lot. As always, Hi-Rez tries to bring some new elements to a genre they are copying. Good for 'em!

I mean, I get what you're saying with some games always being in "Beta", but I do think it's important to have lower expectations for Beta versions. It's not healthy as a community for us to expect flawless Betas from these studios as it discourages them to get large scale Beta testing and encourages them to do Betas purely for promotional purposes. 

On ١٣‏/٢‏/٢٠١٩ at 2:17 AM, efstathios_12_ said:

So I have to do 10 Wins again for the crown royale? 

I thought when i read ur comment because after every update i win one game but after last update and the win solo and the trophy not pop i paly due the win and the trophy pop