Moving down the 1st achievers list

OFFICER_OILDAB

Uhm maybe Im missing something, but how do you move down the "First Achievers" list? For the 100% i couldve sworn I was 18th to 100% Apex, then 2 days later I checked again and I was 27th. I thought maybe I was just mistaken, or that some profiles hadnt updated yet... But now I know it wasnt me being mistaken, as I am now the 42nd person to 100% this. 

How can this be? 

2 minutes ago, panikooooos said:

Maybe people who got the 100% before you did, hadn't synced their trophies at the time you synced yours

Thats the only thing I could think of, but my trophies auto sync over night and then psnprofiles auto updates as well.. I was just confused is all.. Im sure thats what it is, ive just never seen it happen before. Weird to have it happen quite a few days later.

Edited by OFFICER_OILDAB
Added to

3 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

PSNProfiles doesn't include every Playstation owner, and it doesn't update everyone at the same time either.

So unless you're literally the first person in the world to complete it, eventually you'll be bumped down the list by people who completed it earlier but updated their PSNProfiles after you, or people who had previously never appeared on PSNProfiles at all.

Fair enough. Thanks for the input.

23 minutes ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Uhm maybe Im missing something, but how do you move down the "First Achievers" list? For the 100% i couldve sworn I was 18th to 100% Apex, then 2 days later I checked again and I was 27th. I thought maybe I was just mistaken, or that some profiles hadnt updated yet... But now I know it wasnt me being mistaken, as I am now the 42nd person to 100% this. 

How can this be? 

This happened to me when got the Atelier Lydie and Suelle platinum, at that moment I was the fourth and nowaday I'm the ninth inside the rank of the first 50. the explanation is what Paniko and Shadio told you. :)

• Like 1

Also at least for me that are not a premium member my profile stop automatic updates since this site was last updated a few months back. I just checked that now, my profile last update was 10 days ago when i last did it manually. After i pressed update everything else came up. That could Also be your explanation :)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Thats the only thing I could think of, but my trophies auto sync over night and then psnprofiles auto updates as well.. I was just confused is all.. Im sure thats what it is, ive just never seen it happen before. Weird to have it happen quite a few days later.

It happens a lot. It's just the nature of the beast. For smaller games, it sometimes is due to some Cheaty McCheat who hacks in trophies and changes time stamps (I've seen it hundreds of times, literally, for Power Gig). Other times, it's just that people waited to sync up their trophies.

Congrats on the list, and I hope it stabilizes in the top 50!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

This happened to me when got the Atelier Lydie and Suelle platinum, at that moment I was the fourth and nowaday I'm the ninth inside the rank of the first 50. the explanation is what Paniko and Shadio told you. :)

Well it definitely makes sense, especially with other people having it happen to them as well. I personally had never seen it, so it threw me through a loop. Wasnt sure if it was cheaters or something that should be investigated, so-to-speak xD

5 hours ago, JSVilleneuve said:

Also at least for me that are not a premium member my profile stop automatic updates since this site was last updated a few months back. I just checked that now, my profile last update was 10 days ago when i last did it manually. After i pressed update everything else came up. That could Also be your explanation :)

I also did not know that. I don't keep up on a lot of things, so I was still under the impression the sight auto updates profiles once daily; atleast i believe it use to before I was a premium member. Now I just update the thing practically every couple of trophies haha.

5 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

It happens a lot. It's just the nature of the beast. For smaller games, it sometimes is due to some Cheaty McCheat who hacks in trophies and changes time stamps (I've seen it hundreds of times, literally, for Power Gig). Other times, it's just that people waited to sync up their trophies.

Congrats on the list, and I hope it stabilizes in the top 50!

Cheaters were definitely my suspicion, which was the main reason for this post, but with everyones input I am a lot more informed now. Thank you for the congrats ^_^

And thank you everybody for your responses and insight.

Edited by OFFICER_OILDAB
Grammar

8 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Cheaters were definitely my suspicion, which was the main reason for this post, but with everyones input I am a lot more informed now. Thank you for the congrats ^_^

Sometimes you can find cheaters inside the top more faster, but they are usually very easy to distinguish because they finished a game in just minutes or hours, but some games let you pop almost or all trophies in arrow if you think in a strategy while playing. For example Miku Hatsune project diva f is a good example of this. 

And thanks! (: 

7 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

Sometimes you can find cheaters inside the top more faster, but they are usually very easy to distinguish because they finished a game in just minutes or hours, but some games let you pop almost or all trophies in arrow if you think in a strategy while playing. For example Miku Hatsune project diva f is a good example of this. 

And thanks! (: 

Yeah I did this for Sudoku by Powgi, completed all the puzzles without inputting the final number, and then entered the last number for every trophy related puzzle and had the timestamp for the platinum in a few minutes, even though it took me just as much play time as anybody else.