Anthem trophies

Afc_Ness

4 hours ago, goonernessie said:

Yeah, the last assault I needed was warden 1 and it said complete in the mission, when I checked it was stuck on 49 kills so I continued with it and got warden 2, the assault master is complete but that didn't pop up in the mission. 

You need to complete all 3 wapens challenge III it will ask you to kill legendary enemies 

when done that with all 3 gun from that class the trophy pops 

The trophy that's glitched for me is assault artisan, complete 3 assault rifle 1 challenges, I got 50 kills with all 3 guns and the assault master 1 challenge is ticked off as completed, I just unlocked the heavy pistol one and the trophy took a good minute to pop so I think it just lagged out on this one ? 

1 hour ago, goonernessie said:

The trophy that's glitched for me is assault artisan, complete 3 assault rifle 1 challenges, I got 50 kills with all 3 guns and the assault master 1 challenge is ticked off as completed, I just unlocked the heavy pistol one and the trophy took a good minute to pop so I think it just lagged out on this one 1f614.png 

Sadly i looking add my own profile and it seems that the information i was given was wrong 

it turns out I have the light machine gun 1 challenge done and no trophy 

same with the marksman rifle 1 challenge no trophy 

Hope we get something new information soon if it glitches or not 

On 25/02/2019 at 8:58 PM, Misantropus said:

Game has a profile local save, maybe it's possible to back it up before meeting the criteria to unlock some of these glitched trophies.

Yeah, I tried starting a new pilot but that shares challenges, I backed up save to the cloud so I'm wondering if I should just delete my profile, get the trophy and reinstall it might work. 

Two glitched for me now. Arcanist Loyalty and sniper rifles. Completed both challenges. Hardest part of the list seems to be getting them to pop not the actual trophies themselves. 

Edited by Gumby114

2 hours ago, Rampaisinho22 said:

Did you try?

Yeah I would also like to know if this works,  but I suspect not as I assume your progress is stored on their server.

Additionally Scholarly Pursuits has also glitched on me.  It's the Matthias side mission story arc, and the 5th mission didn't register in the challenge. So it seems any of the trophies can glitch out if you're unlucky, not just the common glitched weapon and loyalty trophies.

Edited by BadBoyBoogie

I have completed and received all weapon challenges trophies, luckily they did not glitch on me. They did pop after 20-30 seconds though, so something is messed up. I think you should be sure not to end the mission/expedition when completing weapon challenges before getting the trophy, as that perhaps is what stops the trophy from popping

1 hour ago, Erkawest said:

I have completed and received all weapon challenges trophies, luckily they did not glitch on me. They did pop after 20-30 seconds though, so something is messed up. I think you should be sure not to end the mission/expedition when completing weapon challenges before getting the trophy, as that perhaps is what stops the trophy from popping

Not my case. I did all of them in free mode. Somehow it skipped challenge I and the counter went to challenge II. 

Yeah the profile is saved online so no restarting, Also did them (weapon kills) in free mode, Sentinel loyalty 3 also glitched for me, I have 95% done apart from the two that's glitched and EA haven't mentioned anything about a fix, probably coz they're worried about the playstations bricking, and that will be their main priority atm. 

The trophies: Assault Artisan and Freelancer Loyalty both glitched.
I was in the fort talking to people for the Freelancer trophy, cause I needed 8 points. I never saw the challenge complete popup. Yet it is checked as complete in the challenge section. And I didn't get the rewards for completing the challenge. So no trophy and no rewards...

I tried earning another trophy to force the glitched one to pop out but then I didn't receive the one I just earned 1f611.png

Looks like I'll have to wait for a new patch or some other way to fix this since creating a new pilot doesn't seem favorable for me right now and basing from earlier comments here, does not work

Really keen on getting the platinum for this