Is so necessary to shoot Mr.X?

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

Once you figure him out and that you can evade him pretty much constantly, he gets less scary. Far less dangerous than pretty much anything else in the game.

He is designed to be a bullet sponge, so people panic and fall into the trap of depleting their ammo stores into him.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

Nope. You could shoot his head once to get the hat trophy but that's about it.

For most purposes it's a better idea to never waste any ammo on him.

15 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Once you figure him out and that you can evade him pretty much constantly, he gets less scary. Far less dangerous than pretty much anything else in the game.

He is designed to be a bullet sponge, so people panic and fall into the trap of depleting their ammo stores into him.

Alright thank you both! Yeah I've understood it was a waste of ammo lol

Shot him when i first encountered him to see if he dropped anything (Resident Evil 3 Tactic) - Realized he didn't, reloaded my save and haven't shot him again (5-6 Play-throughs Later) :D

Edited by SwampGas
spelling :/
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Today I'm going to start the game, and I've seen so many gameplay videos of people shooting Mr.X in the beginning of the game, but since you don't have strong weapons, is it so necessary? I mean of course I'll shoot him but I even don't want to waste to many ammo..

Thanks

Like others have said it is almost never needed to shoot him. He is designed to make you run into other creatures. He is easy to avoid, but if he shows up in a hallway with lickers it can get tricky. It is sometimes worth it to shot him in the face once or twice. If you need to run right past him then shoot his face a couple times and he will stagger for a second. Just enough time to get by him. 

• Like 1