ferryjan

Is this game no longer 100%-able?

22 posts in this topic

bfae17b6gy1g0ve2e4vx5j21400u0h0x.jpg

When I start the game, I always spawn near a highway as the image shows. I have tried press all the buttons on the controller, I cannot get off the vehicle. According to multiple trophy guide, I should spawn near a house. I have tried delete the save, reinstall the game, play the game on different consoles and accounts, failed.. Does anyone have same issue? Any solutions? Thank you

Posted (edited)

Maybe... Check the version and if it is >1.00, try to use the method to download it without the patch? (if there's an option for that of course...).

Edited by Smashero

Annoying, one of the worried game ever, i'll take a look later what they patched

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

Maybe... Check the version and if it is >1.00, try to use the method to download it without the patch? (if there's an option for that of course...).

Yes. Version 1.01 was installed. I will try your method later. 

I can't get it running with 1.01

Everytime when I try booting the game up its crashing immediately

Posted (edited)

Maybe try downgrading version as per instructions on PSNP.
I have similar issue but with JAK 3, they patched the effing orb glitch few day ago. patch came out when I was doing the game!

EDIT. I just read on our discord channel, that it's still 100%able and there will be a guide soon by

@TheBlakkVulture

Edited by skroq

6 hours ago, skroq said:

Maybe try downgrading version as per instructions on PSNP.
I have similar issue but with JAK 3, they patched the effing orb glitch few day ago. patch came out when I was doing the game!

EDIT. I just read on our discord channel, that it's still 100%able and there will be a guide soon by

@TheBlakkVulture

This is correct. 

The guide I have created for 1.01 Patch will be linked below. For info: Controls are now R2 for accelerate, R1 for brake, Square for reverse. The game is now slightly quickly regarding completion times, controls are a lot better, easier to handle, etc. 

Also, I have left the original guide on my channel too just in case anyone is playing on 1.00 or reverts back to it. :)  Any questions, just ask. 

Posted (edited)

Heh @ferryjan GZ on your fastest time ;). I think you owe sth to @The Blakk Vulture;).Unless you figured it out by yourself ;)

Edited by Smashero

4 hours ago, Smashero said:

Heh @ferryjan GZ on your fastest time ;). I think you owe sth to @The Blakk Vulture;).Unless you figured it out by yourself ;)

Either way, you're welcome ;) 

16 hours ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

This is correct. 

The guide I have created for 1.01 Patch will be linked below. For info: Controls are now R2 for accelerate, R1 for brake, Square for reverse. The game is now slightly quickly regarding completion times, controls are a lot better, easier to handle, etc. 

Also, I have left the original guide on my channel too just in case anyone is playing on 1.00 or reverts back to it. :)  Any questions, just ask. 

Got 100% last night. Great guide. Thank you :)

22 hours ago, skroq said:

Sh*t! Did Naughty Dog just do this?

*reads forums* Yep, they really thought it would be a cool idea to hault TLOU Part 2 just to patch Jak 3. Sucks there was never a PS4 physical release for the Jak & Daxter Trilogy/Collection (plus Jak X: Combat Racing) just like all the other direct PS2 ports.

I’m glad I decided to debug all 3 Jak games on PS4, PS3 & Vita before any patches, 9 platinum, 33 gold, 93 silver and 246 bronze trophies (381 total)! All this for 11,070 trophy points...

53 minutes ago, ferryjan said:

Got 100% last night. Great guide. Thank you :)

No worries man. Always happy to help :)

Oh right UK, don’t have one, thanks man, what is this pricetag ahah

21 minutes ago, HopDreama said:

Oh right UK, don’t have one, thanks man, what is this pricetag ahah

I don't think it's ever been on NA 

Posted (edited)

I can't play this game anymore with the newest version, tried a couple of times, redownloaded but still crashes immediately, i don't know why... Has anyone else the same problem with this game?

Edited by Infernofeuer1

Probably not, king drift isn’t there, what a shitty game btw

23 minutes ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

I don't think it's ever been on NA 

Probably not, king drift isn’t there either, what a shitty game btw

1 minute ago, HopDreama said:

Damn...

Indeed Bro, so you shall be super happy that you have this once-in-a-life-time opportunity to get it just for £7,99!!

:D.

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

Indeed Bro, so you shall be super happy that you have this once-in-a-life-time opportunity to get it just for £7,99!!

:D.

Ahah bro, I’m gonna pass ;)