What are your all time top 5 game series

I need more BIOSHOCK

• 3 weeks later...

1. Dark Souls series, including Demon's Souls and Bloodborne and everything after that :D  I just can't let go of these games, in any way. Played them for hundreds of hours and it's still    fun! Praise the sun !
2. Final Fantasy. The music, stories, characters, monsters, posibilities - amazing! And the main reason I love Final Fantasy in a special way is because Final Fantasy 12 for PS2 was the game that got me into gaming, so I apreciate that very much! ❤️
3. Monster Hunter. Didn't start when it first came out (there were like 4 games already) but still startet with the first game, Monster Hunter Freedom and loved it to death. 500 hours only for this  game, and after that the second game, Freedom 2/Unite and it was the same! I probably spent around 3000 hours for this series, so it's easy to say that it's one of my favourites of all time.
4. Tales of series. I didn't play many of them yet, but still love the characters and lovely worlds! Also, these games got me into playing similar games like Legend of Heroes.
5. Kingdom Heart. I got Kingdom Hearts 2 when I was young, and even though I didn't finish it back then (I couldn't read that good) I still liked it very much. Played several KH games after that and I'm now happy that I can play them all on PS4! I only need KH3 and the collection will be complete.

• Like 1

Not in a specific order 

Kingdom Hearts  - Nothing could top this series. I enjoyed playing each game and can’t compare them because each one is unique. Visiting disney worlds, interacting with their characters and all the other things make me love this series more and more.

Danganronpa - A very distinctive series. I love the mystery its hold and how the storytelling grabs the attention and makes you want to play more (even though the last game was a bit disappointing).

Yakuza - Never thought in my life that I’ll enjoy a game that’s not RPG, but I did! This series has a very interesting way of involving you in its story and characters. I’ve only played 3 games but I enjoyed all of them.

Sly Cooper - I have not played all the games, only 3 and thieves of time but I still enjoyed both of them and I really hoped that they make a new game but it seems impossible. 

The Walking Dead - not sure if this count but I’ll add it anyway. This series has move my emotions like nothing else. I loved everything about it and grow up with it. Unfortunately it ended now. 

• Like 1

Final Fantasy

One of the first games I've played was Mystic Quest.  I played IV on the SNes and I on the NES.  And just been hooked since.  V is my favorite game of all time.

Mega Man

Mega Man 4 was like the first game I played.  I love this series.  Legends is one of my favorite games.

Digimon

I have a lot of fond memories of World 1.  World 2 was the first game I ever clocked 100+ hours on.  Me and my friend played World 4 on co-op after school.  The Cyber Sleuth games are great.  And can't wait for Survive.

Shin Megami Tensei

Digital Devil Saga was my introduction.  It was one of the first games I came close to 100%ing.  That Demi-Fiend fight though.  And the Persona games are always great.  Imagine was one of my first MMORPGs I really got into.  And I love reading the Demonic Compendium.

Ys

I started with Origins.  I heard good things and it was on sale.  I was hooked immediately.  I went through and bought I+II afterwards and then so on after I finished one.  I've been seriously considering picking up Origins again on the PS4.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...