Launch Liberation without AC3?

I see AC3 remastered on the store and from what I understand, Liberation is part of that bundle. So I clicked download and was expecting it to start downloading both games but all I've got is AC3 downloading. Am I correct in thinking that you have to launch AC Liberation from within AC3? I've already played 3 but never got to play Liberation so I only wanted the remaster for that. But if launch AC3 remastered it's going to add both trophy lists to my profile, isn't it? Is there a way to play just Liberation separate from AC3?

12 minutes ago, Throw7 said:

I see AC3 remastered on the store and from what I understand, Liberation is part of that bundle. So I clicked download and was expecting it to start downloading both games but all I've got is AC3 downloading. Am I correct in thinking that you have to launch AC Liberation from within AC3? I've already played 3 but never got to play Liberation so I only wanted the remaster for that. But if launch AC3 remastered it's going to add both trophy lists to my profile, isn't it? Is there a way to play just Liberation separate from AC3?

2 minutes ago, Cerber108 said:

I don't have that game yet, but I think it works like Ezio's Collection. You launch the game, there is a menu and there you select one or other game and only then the trophy list adds.

Yeah when you download AC3 Remastered it will have both games. Once you start the application there will be a menu where you can choose which game you want to play.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Caesar Clown said:

It adds both to your list. I've only been playing AC3 but Liberation popped up my list along with AC3. You can just delete it, but you'll have to keep deleting it from your list until you decide to get trophies in it.

That is the same way the Spyro Collection does also.

I was just going to post about it that seems you have to download AC 3 to get Liberation downloaded. I was expecting to see 2 separate games in the store. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Caesar Clown said:

It adds both to your list. I've only been playing AC3 but Liberation popped up my list along with AC3. You can just delete it, but you'll have to keep deleting it from your list until you decide to get trophies in it.

Sounds like a pain in the arse.

Don't quote me on it but you can hide AC3 trophy list if deleting every time annoys you. Once hidden with no trophies progression I don't think it'll show up here after sync anyways.

45 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Don't quote me on it but you can hide AC3 trophy list if deleting every time annoys you. Once hidden with no trophies progression I don't think it'll show up here after sync anyways.

If it acts like the Spyro collection then it will keep popping back up every time you launch the game. When I was playing the first Spyro every time I launched the game (if I hid the other 2) they would reappear. Once I finished the first Spyro and hid the other 2 they haven't appeared.

• 2 weeks later...