sekiro - how games should be released

My thoughts exactly.. although I wouldn’t have minded if they bundled in a season pass or something of the sorts.. then again, can’t really afford it atm anyways.. I really do hope they put some DLC in the game, even though all the endings are pretty well done as far as wrapping things up imo..

6 minutes ago, LepreCon91 said:

None of the pre-order crap.

A complete experience from day one.

No microtransactions.

People, please buy this game.

Think I'll put my hate towards Activision aside (just this time) and buy once it goes on sale later.

4 minutes ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

Think I'll put my hate towards Activision aside (just this time) and buy once it goes on sale later.

Oh shit, Activision? Disregard what I said, abort! ABORT!!!

Just kidding, I'm very amazed that Activision would publish like this!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, LepreCon91 said:

People, please buy this game.

I bought this game 4 times: digital version, physical collector's edition, japanese first press limited edition + european limited edition with steelbook.

Yes please, support FromSoftware, they truly deserve it. Activison? Never heard about them ?

Btw, this game is awesome!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ziggypossum said:

I bought this game 4 times: digital version, physical collector's edition, japanese first press limited edition + european limited edition with steelbook.

Now THAT is hardcore support, kudos man

It's sad that releasing a AAA game in its entirety without chopping off bits to use as pre-order incentives or including microtransactions is somewhat of a rarity these days, and as such, is worthy of praise. That really speaks volumes about what the video game industry has become. But yeah, I'm pleasantly surprised that From's partnership with Activision (a company known for anti-consumer practices) turned out well since they didn't force these things into the game.

I bought the game on launch and I'll certainly be getting any future expansions they may put out. Speaking of, that's another thing I can appreciate about this game. They didn't announce all their DLC plans before the game even released and there's no season pass either! :)

• Like 1

Pretty sure there are a bunch of other editions of this game outside the digital store that gives you other extra shit, so in that sense it isn't complete. There will be dlc as well that you will have to pay real money for, probably stuff that they make while the game wasn't even complete. Since you can't make dlc after a game is released, or else it will be like the lords of shadow 1 dlcs looool

On 31.3.2019 at 2:00 PM, Stan Lee said:

Oh shit, Activision? Disregard what I said, abort! ABORT!!!

Just kidding, I'm very amazed that Activision would publish like this!

it's not that amazing, they did it obviously on purpose for image reasons

all their other games are still packed with microtransactions and other bullsh!t

the fromsoft logo is all that matters here and yes, It was a pleasure to see just one version of this game

If they release DLC, please let it be something like old hunters

1 hour ago, J3dP89 said:

it's not that amazing, they did it obviously on purpose for image reasons

all their other games are still packed with microtransactions and other bullsh!t

Well considering that the likes of EA and Ubisoft couldn't even be bothered to do that, it's pretty special but goes to show how low the bar is now for good optics. I still hate Activision with a passion.

• Like 1