Contender and unbeatable buggeed?

cbh114

It’s best to send 6 challenges to the person who’s helping you so in the event one of them doesn’t register, you’ll have the 6th one to act as your 5th challenge. Plus you’ll have to be in-game for it to go through. It also helps if you set the completion time for a hour so that way, you’ll get both trophies a hour after the event’s finished. Hope this helps. 

I had the same problem. I did 5 challenges, a friend participated with slower times too, I logged off came back 1.5 hours later. No trophy. Did 5 more challenges with my main and an alt. I got Contender after i logged in my main again (~ 5 Min had passed). The Unbeatable trophy popped 20 Min later. Long after my inital challenges were done but before my new batch came to an end...

I had trouble unlocking this achievement. I had to do a few more than 5 challenges, but I think a sure-fire way to make a challenge count is to wait on the menu (a few moments before the timer ends) and then when the notification appears, you can "accept" it and it will show you how much Fame you earned.

I got the trophy earlier tonight, did it by sending them to my brother's account and ps4 then losing on his end. It worked fine just took a few in and out of menus to get it to send me to the reward page when it says you win. Also had to do 7 events for unbeatable as it didn't pop when I had won 5 against him, but no major problems.